Skip navigation

Cabriolet roof dye

Back to the top

Dye restoration roof kit

chortle said

Perfectly reasonable question as to why you want to dye it.
You asked the question I’ve given you an answer based on limited information.
I’ve taken the time out to explain what and why things happen to the material.
And the reasons why why I reach my conclusion.
This is based on years of experience working on cabriolet hoods.
Again dyeing a hood is superficial and will not repair old damage.
At no point was there any admonishment but  enquiries as to why?
Especially if I could of offered you an alternative based on better information.
As said we are here to help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I asked what kits are good. Not a lecture on your views or opinions. Yawn…

Back to the top

nicci21paul said

Nic76 said

I cant afford to replace just yet so have decided to dye it as its patchy. Not that I should have to explain to anyone why I want to do things to my car.

Thank you for the replies
Why ask for advice when you  don't want to the hear the answer you did not want to hear we are all in the same position they are all pure money pits but enjoyable if you are going to do the job do it once if the funds are not available wait until they are and save what you have wasted on a temporary repair that is my view

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

nicci21paul said

Nic76 said

I cant afford to replace just yet so have decided to dye it as its patchy. Not that I should have to explain to anyone why I want to do things to my car.

Thank you for the replies
Why ask for advice when you  don't want to the hear the answer you did not want to hear we are all in the same position they are all pure money pits but enjoyable if you are going to do the job do it once if the funds are not available wait until they are and save what you have wasted on a temporary repair that is my view

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Grow up. Its people like you that stop other asking questions. If I want a temporary repair then that's my choice. It's hardly a lot of money compared to a new roof. Inask for dye kits. Not a lecture.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.