Skip navigation

Thoughts !!!

Back to the top

Briano1234 said

Those aren't Scones or Cakes, they are by-goodness southern buttermilk biscuits, no cheese in those.

They do make Cheese Biscuits and all sorts of flavors, but in the Morning a Sausage Biscuit with Yellow Mustard, or a Fried Chicken Biscuit with Yellow Mustard….. and a Cup O'Joe…..Then you have a Fresh warn Biscuit with real Butter and Honey…Heaven, I'm in Heaven… .

This is the sort of talk that has set father against son, brother against brother and sisters against sisters.   Wars have been started for less.

I've even heard of folk having these scones with gravy.   Is their no end to the madness of it all?

When I lived in NJ I was invited to thanksgiving and asked to bring "those bread rolls you brits have with your roast dinners".  Turns out they meant Yorkshire puds… anyroad Yorkshire's made and duly served by our host as bread rolls.  

Has that rallye g60  sold yet?

Back to the top

Thoughts !!!

Barm- cobs I think you will find.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back to the top

MetalsBack said

I've even heard of folk having these scones with gravy.   Is their no end to the madness of it all?

Yep that is one of my Favorite morning eats.  Tube Sausage browned, and then Gravied with the sausage.

Slice a "biscuit" add a patty of Sausage, then smother it with sausage Gravy…. yummmmmmm

Screen Shot 2020-07-10 at 6.59.25 AM.png

Add some Bacon, and a couple of eggs…..

MetalsBack said

Don't care for the over priced well worn car, as you can buy a new one for less than that and get a warranty and probably better mileage.
but a good Breakfast is harder to beat...and easier on the pocket book. :)

What do Divorces, Great Coffee, and Car Electrics all have in common?

They all start with GOOD Grounds.

Where are my DIY Links?

Back to the top

Briano1234 said

MetalsBack said

Yep that is one of my Favorite morning eats.  Tube Sausage browned, and then Gravied with the sausage.

Slice a "biscuit" add a patty of Sausage, then smother it with sausage Gravy…. yummmmmmm

Screen Shot 2020-07-10 at 6.59.25 AM.png

Add some Bacon, and a couple of eggs…..

MetalsBack said

Don't care for the over priced well worn car, as you can buy a new one for less than that and get a warranty and probably better mileage.
but a good Breakfast is harder to beat...and easier on the pocket book. :)

How is that even gravy?  Looks like some sort of sauce

This is gravy 

463F198C-7A62-4739-BDB2-D2BA701F7C66.jpeg

More generally the g60 wasn't tas fast as VW would have you believe by all accounts.  Magazine tests at the time had the standard G40 vs standard G60 as the more capable car up to 100 before torque of the 1.8 kicked in.

My G40 was mental.  180bhp in a 800kg car …. the 14" rubber couldn't cope with it to about 40mph then an S3 couldn't cope with it up to the 90-100mph mark.   All in a car that looked like your nans daily
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.