Skip navigation

Mk1 cabby headliner

Back to the top

Richarddarrenb said

chortle said

The cabs over here top wise are generally in such poor condition.
Most want to spend money on wheels etc whilst driving about with water dripping in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have just summed up the previous owner of my cab perfectly! Spent shedloads on paint wheels custom retrim all the while waters pouring in and the carpets sodden!!

Will give you a shout for a chat about this as want to get it fixed when the gov allows us all to leave the house…

I once was commenting on a thread where at a stop light the Honda next to me was Reving Reving his engine as to tempt me,,, Light turned green, and I blew the doors off of his HONDA and my quote was " Spent all his monies on Bling Bling, and to his engine and body didn't do a thing, thing……  I mean he had the fancy tape on hood scoops and side vents, a cheap flame paint job, as well as snazzy rims and Whale-tail…. It looked fast.

This was my first 90ish Cabby, with the 5spd…..that thing would rocket after I took a wee bit of care and upgrades as in new header/exhaust opened up the air box to breath easier, along with a good tune…..

What do Divorces, Great Coffee, and Car Electrics all have in common?

They all start with GOOD Grounds.

Where are my DIY Links?

Back to the top

Mk1 cabby headliner

Style over substance as the saying goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Making Cabbies More Beautiful One Roof at a Time" 
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.