Skip navigation

Had to sorn my golf

Back to the top

Had to sorn my golf

Will do ceder thankyou.
Im selling all my mk1 bits by the way not sure where to post this properly so im gonna put it on this thread it all has to go its original stuff thst ive upgraded or replaced if anyone is interested let me know Regards Dean

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Back to the top
Deano - The thought behind this was that if somehow because of the head gasket problem the crankcase is being pressurised leaving the cap off will relieve it. if that works and there is no oil blown out all you need is a new gasket, you don't even need to buy the whole set.

Back to the top

Had to sorn my golf

Ok ceder i get it now thanks mate

Back to the top
Hi Deano, how much for the side trims please?

Back to the top

Had to sorn my golf

Hi big john theres only 5 unfortunately one flew off the passenger door while i was out somewhere so theres only 5 they need a refurb make an offer mate

Back to the top
I've no idea how much they're worth, I want my front end painting (again) when this isolation schizzle is over. Therefore I thought it might be prudent to get a pair of front wing trims.
  Have a think and PM me, I'm not in an urgent hurry as I think the car will only be moving up and down my drive for a while. I cannot even get a decent drive to go to the shops in it as I live bang in the middle of Garstang…

Back to the top

Had to sorn my golf

Hiya mark1 it was fitted in my golf when i bought it .it was fitted to the screen via a stick pad so therefore i doubt it has the grub screw and plate but il check in the morning. I doubt it though  ….

Back to the top

Had to sorn my golf

Hiya Tbigjohn on ebay they go for about 20 to 30 a trim so 10 a trim plus postage would do it mate ?

Back to the top
Hi Deano, sounds like a plan to me, Paypal OK, PM your details and the cost for both front wing ones posted. No rush, when you've got a reason to leave the house. Tape them to a garden cane or something to stop Mr Postie snapping them.
Cheers, John.

Back to the top
Hi dean, Paypalled you. Cheers John.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.