Much weirdness is occurring

Ian

Cornish Host.
1980 VW Derby
Clive the Cabby
Ujum the Invisible
Mynx the  Tintop

Back to the top
I think a replacement beam will sort it, as that will resolve any differences at the hubs and also any misshapen trailing arm issues. If it's still like that after a new beam, I'm going to push it into the field over the road and set fire to it 🤣

Back to the top

Richarddarrenb said

I think a replacement beam will sort it, as that will resolve any differences at the hubs and also any misshapen trailing arm issues. If it's still like that after a new beam, I'm going to push it into the field over the road and set fire to it 🤣

Well that would of been a good idea, but if you were trying to get an insurance claim, then posting that to the interweb well, kind of sort of removes the accidental portion….and possible criminal…. :) . Those thoughts are best left for your own mind… :)

What do Divorces, Great Coffee, and Car Electrics all have in common?

They all start with GOOD Grounds.

Where are my DIY Links?

Back to the top
Knowing my luck the thing wouldn't burn up anyway, the interior would be too wet 🤣

Just in case the authorities are reading, I definitely have no plans to set fire to my car and claim on the insurance 🙂

Last edit: by Richarddarrenb

Back to the top

Richarddarrenb said

:lol:  Been there so many times!

Richarddarrenb said

Knowing my luck the thing wouldn't burn up anyway, the interior would be too wet 🤣

Just in case the authorities are reading, I definitely have to plans to set fire to my car and claim on the insurance 🙂

:lol:  I think you missed a 'don't' in there somewhere….

Ian

Cornish Host.
1980 VW Derby
Clive the Cabby
Ujum the Invisible
Mynx the  Tintop

Back to the top

Mk1 cabby - NSR wheel tucks in further than OSR

By bud. Did you get this sorted.

I have removed my rear beam and will be rebuilding a powder coated spare over the coming weeks.

If you need photos of my old one it is still complete except for anti-roll bar.

I’m doing a disc conversion so keeping the old one until new one fitted and secure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.