Skip navigation

Long journey tool packing

Back to the top

Kenneth Cartwright said

Something further to add…..small emergency battrey charger.i got 1 from Amazon, it's worked for me on 4 cars so far, cabby,mk2 ,audi 2.0tdi,and cosworth powered clio. It started mk2 2 times from 1 charge in cold weather.  Not heavy and cheap, money well spent in my eyes.

YABER Car Jump Starter, 1000A 13800mAh Car Battery Booster (Up to 5.0L Gasoline 3.0L Diesel) Emergency Power Pack with Smart USB Port and LED Flashligh https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07VQ6MPZ4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_7Pm3Db8G8J5SC  

Great suggestion…..as today my battery went flat!!!

Do you know if you could use a typical average powerbank or is this one special for jump starting?

Back to the top

optimusdub said

Kenneth Cartwright said

Something further to add…..small emergency battrey charger.i got 1 from Amazon, it's worked for me on 4 cars so far, cabby,mk2 ,audi 2.0tdi,and cosworth powered clio. It started mk2 2 times from 1 charge in cold weather.  Not heavy and cheap, money well spent in my eyes.

YABER Car Jump Starter, 1000A 13800mAh Car Battery Booster (Up to 5.0L Gasoline 3.0L Diesel) Emergency Power Pack with Smart USB Port and LED Flashligh https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07VQ6MPZ4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_7Pm3Db8G8J5SC  

Great suggestion…..as today my battery went flat!!!

Do you know if you could use a typical average powerbank or is this one special for jump starting?

Would say nope to a standard pack, as it's the cranking amps that need . But the charge pack can be used as large power bank. Has does have 2x USB outputs.

On the drive
T25 Diesel…sameoldblueshiŁ (currently under resto)
Rocco gt2….1990 secret 2…(currently under resto)
Mk4 99 1.8t indigo blue Gti with 43k miles
Caster 93 clipper JH Green cabby
Snowy 91 GTi White cabby( sat waiting for inspiration)
Myvalver 89 GTi Grey mk2 16v
Yuppy Flu 91 GTi Flash Red Sportline

Golf mk1 owner's club on Spotify

Mk1 golf owners club playlist: Golf mk1 owner's club playlist - YouTube
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.