Skip navigation

** BRISTOL VOLKSFEST 2019 ** - Fri 14th to Sun 16th JUNE

Back to the top

Fantastic weekend or day visit show, and hoping for record numbers of Mk1's on the stand

Hi Guys & Girls

Its that time of the year again and to try and keep the initial thread small I am going to try and keep it a bit shorter this year and stick to the headlines, but there is a lot of info to give:

Please add your name / comment below in thread if you are coming, what days you are coming, and if you are camping :-)

For those who has not been before, or want to see what a great weekend this is - PLEASE SEE OLD PICS AND DETAILS OF WHAT TO EXPECT HERE (i need to update this link with 2017 or 2018 really which we also attended) -      https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=national_2%2Fbristol-volksfest-2016BVF 2018 video here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOZOeq1OqLE

So the headlines are :-)

The Show - An absolutely fantastic weekend show or even just to come along for a day, for full details please see the Bristol Volksfest Website - https://www.bristolvolksfest.co.uk/

Dates - Fri 14th to Sun 16th June -

People can come for the day, all 3 days with camping, 2 days and camping the Sat night etc or which ever combination they would like. If you could note below against your name what your intentions are that helps me with stand planning though, (i.e Sat day visitor, Sun day visitor, weekend camping etc)

Clubstand - There is a change to the set up this year. We will be in a designated club camping area (prime spot of club camping agreed) and we will also have a small area to display 10 cars around the main arena for Saturday and possibly Sunday. I am yet to decide how i am going to allocate these 10 cars.

TICKETS !!!!

Tickets - Please  pre try and book tickets by the end of March 2019. If they are  not booked by then any promo codes they do allocate us end, and the cut off date for tickets for club camping is the 26th April. Then they take how many bookings / pitch passes are booked and allocate our space

So ……. procedure is a bit different this year so please follow these instructions so we can ensure we are allocated the most amount of space possible.

For WEEKEND CAMPERS:

1) You need to visit the Bristol Volksfest website and go to the club camping tickets section here -
 https://register.weselltickets.uk/Events/39046/bvf-club-camping-2019/Dates/59699?clientId=12874836.1536781427

2) You then need to choose 1 Pitch Pass - Club Camping (free of charge no cost!), then one of the Tier Three Club Camping Tickets at £45. These will then reduce down to £40 with the discount code (you enter this on the last page when making payment, in the promo code box)

It is CRUCIAL everyone chooses a pitch pass for each ticket they buy, so for example one person = one ticket, and one pitch pass, Three people = three tickets and three pitch passes. ………………………However i have just been informed you can only choose one pitch pass per booking. I know its a pain, but if you guys can, if booking more than one ticket, it would be good for you to do "X" amount of individual bookings per ticket, so each ticket you can ask for a pitch pass, as ultimately we then end up with more space

ALSO THAT EVERYONE SELECTS "Mk1 Golf OC" when buying tickets so they know you are on our stand

** Maximum of 4 tickets and pitch passes can be bought per booking **

CLUB DISCOUNT CODE IS - MK1GOLF

** TICKETS FOR CLUB CAMPING MUST BE PURCHASED IN ADVANCE THIS YEAR **

For DAY VISITORS

Ticket link here - https://register.weselltickets.uk/Events/39118/day-passes/Dates/60178?clientId=12874836.1536781427

** Currently they have only allocated the club 20 Qty promo code uses, so this will be first come first serve guys, i have asked them if they can increase to 30, so if they see we book a fair amount quick i am hoping they will increase for us **

This show in my opinion is a great show, it has got better and better year on year, and outside of the AGM and Malvern is one of my favourites .

Also thanks to you guys, the numbers representing the club have got better and better each year and months after last year I have people commenting on how great the 2018 MK1 Golf Owners CLub stand looked, so THANK YOU for that.

I have probably missed a few things as rushing a bit, the main thing is lets start getting some names down for BRISTOL VOLSFEST 2019!!

PS the venue location has changed from where it was up to 2015.  New venue address = Venue Address: Birches Farm, Long Ashton, BS41 9AG

I also hope to create a FACEBOOK EVENTS PAGE THIS YEAR - if I do link will be added here (but please add yourself to this main thread as this will be the master that is updated with numbers - TO FOLLOW !

Cheers Rich

Last edit: by richyhill

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
Club Stand / Club Camping List

1- Richyhill - Fri / Sat / Sun - Camping

2- Ansar - Fri / Sat / Sun - Camping

3- Ghia x  2 - Fri / Sat / Sun - Camping (Camper van) + Mk1 Golf

4- s1bar - Fri / Sat / Sun - Camping

5- Tonky x 3 - Fri / Sat / Sun - Camping (Motorhome) + Mk1 Golf

6- Dainish - Fri / Sat / Sun - Camping

7- Pritch91 - Fri / Sat / Sun - Camping

8- Kamikaze Cabby x 2 - Fri / Sat / Sun - Camping

9- Funkstar - Fri / Sat / Sun - Camping

10- Dubboy - Fri / Sat / Sun - Camping

11- ant5 - Fri / Sat / Sun - Camping

12- Yomp - Fri / Sat / Sun - Camping

13- Borednow x 2 - Fri / Sat / Sun - Camping

14- Mattn - Fri / Sat / Sun - Camping

15- Lauren x 2 - Fri / Sat / Sun - Camping

16- Bored now friends - Fri / Sat / Sun - Camping

17- Sparkstu x 2  - Fri / Sat / Sun - Camping - 2 x Mk1 Golfs

18- pearcestu - Fri / Sat / Sun - Camping

19- Arf333 - Fri / Sat / Sun - Camping

20-  sam1008 tbc - Fri / Sat / Sun - Camping

21 - B17LLE - Fri / Sat / Sun - Camping

22 - Adam Elvin - days TBC

23 - Scott Seddon 1 - x 1 Mk1 Golf - Sat / Sun - Camping

24 - Scott Seddon 2 - x 1 Mk1 Golf - Sat / Sun - Camping

25 - Camper Kev - Fri / Sat / Sun - Camping

26 - Anton_cabrio - Mk1 Golf - Sun

Keep them coming guys, no limit to numbers i will keep adding to list    :thumbs:……..

………..

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
lhasadreams i can never remember how to use my points to do it?  :|

Could you pin this at top of National for me please?

Thanks in advance , Rich

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top

I’m in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
Definitely in. Ben and i. Friday to sunday. Cheers rich.

Back to the top
We are in for the full weekend 😊

Even though I didn't get a tag 😂😂 looking forward to it !! 

Back to the top

k , all are welcome !! just a few names from last years or previous years threads that might be interested / people I know of that might be interested. sorry if I tagged you more than once

arf333 GHIA Ginner Fathammer dexterwallace dexterwallace91 @golfbitz Dainish n11kgh P0jy sonixboom @bawbag pearcestu Joe90k ans4r MaxCosmos mattgee sparkstu niknaks123 @Fez1 daz1971 gasco B18DUB simon green unityjon Vincent-Mk1 Mits530 coyote Regtheboy Kerbside-Timbo TheDoctor Lowfly11 CabrioAnna Elv-APX jellybelly chortle Waterworx Massbad69 Shughy funk-star Ginner Fathammer dexterwallace dexterwallace91 @golfbitz P0jy sonixboom @bawbag pearcestu Joe90k ans4r MaxCosmos mattgee @Fez1 daz1971 gasco B18DUB simon green unityjon Vincent-Mk1 Mits530 coyote Regtheboy Kerbside-Timbo TheDoctor Lowfly11 CabrioAnna Elv-APX jellybelly chortle Waterworx Massbad69 Shughy funk-star Yomp   Dainish arf333 Laracb daz1971 ijs1985 gasco GHIA sportlinecab n11kgh walejase TheDoctor dude10028 PewseyVdub2011 baywong8 Scottyyy funk-star kandg120 graham 16v RattyDub arf333 Lara Walker Yomp Dainish daz1971 ijs1985 GHIA Laracb sportlinecab dude10028 baywong8 sparkstu niknaks123 jellybelly Ginner (expect to see you this year gas head!) Trizcatt02 Pasty Balecke RattyDub Deandubya ans4r (no excuses this year brother Crow) Dean May TeeTee Theo/clipper Dainish dude10028 borednow Lara Walker Yomp Pasty Balecke Deandubya mattgee J_foot Tonky arf333 Macca Paulwayman Hairyarse LittleHairyarse kamikaze cabby Trizcatt02 dubboy daz1971 sparkstu niknaks123 36thcrazyfist funk-star GHIA Bensmk1 Paulwayman Pasty Balecke ant5 borednow chellemk1 B17LLE   dubboy Tonky sam1008 pearcestu Dainish  @funkstar daz1971 Hairyarse LittleHairyarse ant5 GHIA
borednow chellemk1 mk1 daz   B17LLE   gafo gasco Psychedelic dubboy funk-star Yomp Dainish Pritch91 Corrine099 Deandubya Caddyingalong

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
Definitely Friday and Saturday camping in MH and 1 yet to be completed Golf ;-)

Back to the top
Yup I'm in Friday to Sun  :thumbs:

Back to the top
Friday to sunday please 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 camping 😊

Back to the top

richyhill myself and laura will be there for the full weekend camping hopefully in the caddy if not will be the cabby

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

1992 clipper……..  "THE BLACK ONE"
1990 mk1 caddy…… " THE PIKEY WAGON"
1969 type 3 notchback

Back to the top

s1bar said

We are in for the full weekend 😊

Even though I didn't get a tag 😂😂 looking forward to it !! 

Glad to hear it, sorry if i missed your user name on a previous post but glad to hear you are in

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
Friday to Sunday camping pls Rich. Looking forward to it!

Banner

Back to the top
Friday to Sunday camping please hopefully bringing a mk1 😉

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top
Stick us down Rich. Full weekend.

Back to the top
Yup, full weekend for me too  :cool:

Hopefully sunny this year  :thumbs:

Ian

Cornish Host.
1980 VW Derby
Clive the Cabby
Ujum the Invisible
Mynx the  Tintop

Back to the top
richyhill  -  stick me down for the 3 days

Fri / Sat / Sun - Camping

I will bring the 20v and maybe a camper

Matt

Banner

Back to the top
Hi rich. Can you pls put Lauren and Ryan down for fri, sat camping. This.  :thumbs:

Back to the top
ans4r   GHIA s1bar Tonky Dainish Pritch91 kamikaze cabby funk-star dubboy ant5 Yomp borednow mattn sparkstu pearcestu arf333 sam1008

Ticket information added at start of main thread and below.

Please book up asap, so i can get them to release some more discount code allowance, as currently we have 20 on first come first served basis

Thanks Rich

Tickets - Please  pre try and book tickets by the end of March 2019. If they are  not booked by then any promo codes they do allocate us end, and the cut off date for tickets for club camping is the 26th April. Then they take how many bookings / pitch passes are booked and allocate our space

So ……. procedure is a bit different this year so please follow these instructions so we can ensure we are allocated the most amount of space possible.

For WEEKEND CAMPERS:

1) You need to visit the Bristol Volksfest website and go to the club camping tickets section here - Select Tickets - BVF Club Camping 20192) You then need to choose 1 Pitch Pass - Club Camping (free of charge no cost!), then one of the Tier Three Club Camping Tickets at £45. These will then reduce down to £40 with the discount code (you enter this on the last page when making payment, in the promo code box)

It is  CRUCIAL everyone chooses a pitch pass for each ticket they buy, so for example one person = one ticket, and one pitch pass, Three people = three tickets and three pitch passes. ………………………However i have just been informed you can only choose one pitch pass per booking. I know its a pain, but if you guys can, if booking more than one ticket, it would be good for you to do "X" amount of individual bookings per ticket, so each ticket you can ask for a pitch pass, as ultimately we then end up with more space

ALSO THAT EVERYONE SELECTS "Mk1 Golf OC" when buying tickets so they know you are on our stand

** Maximum of 4 tickets and pitch passes can be bought per booking **

CLUB DISCOUNT CODE IS - MK1GOLF** TICKETS FOR CLUB CAMPING MUST BE PURCHASED IN ADVANCE THIS YEAR **

For DAY VISITORSTicket link here - Select Tickets - Day Passes** Currently they have only allocated the club 20 Qty promo code uses, so this will be first come first serve guys, i have asked them if they can increase to 30, so if they see we book a fair amount quick i am hoping they will increase for us ** 

1.8T CABBY
There are too many online users to list.