Skip navigation

** BRISTOL VOLKSFEST 2018 ** - Fri 15th to Sun 17th JUNE

Back to the top

Fantastic weekend or day visit show, and hoping for record numbers of Mk1's on the stand

Paulwayman Pasty Balecke ant5 GHIA borednow chellemk1 mk1daz

As you guys have been the first to officially confirm on thread its only fair I give you a poke on tickets.

See ticket description updated.

Currently they are only allocating 12 car passes and 12 passenger passes at the £35 early bird rate before it reverts to £40. Usually it £35 a weekend ticket held for our club till about a week before the event, or the least they could do is hold it till the 15th May when all our club camping tickets must be booked by  :(

I AM NOT HAPPY !! So am speaking to them tomorrow, but in case this changes go go go in terms of getting your tickets lol

Cheers

Rich

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
Few crackers from Bristol Volksfest last year I have on my phone

It is about the cars as well we don't just drink 😂

A2A86CA7-90E5-4B52-824E-B4058BE654D2.jpeg ADC08B34-56DC-4B6F-9E72-B196A98CB66C.jpeg A9F87C91-E3A1-4E4B-89BA-9310633DC2E4.jpeg 01D592DE-0B45-4426-A444-8E2B9F8214EA.jpeg

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
Looking forward to this  add me and Daz to the list please - Camping Friday & Saturday.

Will provide samosa's !

Thanks   Billy 

Back to the top

richyhill said

Paulwayman Pasty Balecke ant5 GHIA borednow chellemk1 mk1daz

As you guys have been the first to officially confirm on thread its only fair I give you a poke on tickets.

See ticket description updated.

Currently they are only allocating 12 car passes and 12 passenger passes at the £35 early bird rate before it reverts to £40. Usually it £35 a weekend ticket held for our club till about a week before the event, or the least they could do is hold it till the 15th May when all our club camping tickets must be booked by  :(

I AM NOT HAPPY !! So am speaking to them tomorrow, but in case this changes go go go in terms of getting your tickets lol

Cheers

Rich

We have just booked Rich, looking forward to a great weekend as usual  :thumbs:

Haze (Ghia)

Back to the top
Cheeky so and so's!!!!

Hopefully it isn't going to end up as another scene taxed spend fest.

Anyhooooo.

All booked up richyhill  ta for the heads up.

Ian

Cornish Host.
1980 VW Derby
Clive the Cabby
Ujum the Invisible
Mynx the  Tintop

Back to the top
Thanks for the poke! All booked rich 😊

chelle

long live bew:)

Back to the top

I was looking for a weekend camping ticket for myself and 3 passengers, not gonna bring a vag car I’m afraid, Mario been acting up and i haven’t the confidence to drive it over, can someone take my money please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back to the top
DSC_45940001.JPG

Posted this photo on Facebook of my wedding car, my beautiful Mk1 and Rich asked me to post on here,  So here she is with my friend's splitty.  I had her valeted before the big day and think she looked stunning……….or I could just be biased.

Back to the top
Hi Rich, please put me down club camping Friday to Sunday. Getting my tickets now. Thanks for organising again. Cheers Raj

Banner

Back to the top
gafo - Please use the link at start of thread.

Not a problem if you cant  bring the Mk1. If you want to camp with us and on the stand just order one ticket with vehicle pass, that will get your car in with all your gear, then 3 passenger tickets

unfortunately I think frustratingly you can only order 1 of each ticket type per transaction, so you might need to go back into link and order the car and 1 passenger ticket to start with, then go back in twice to order the extra 2 passenger tickets

A right fuss I know, but that's the way their ticket system is working unfortunately

Cheers Rich

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
Psychedelic - What days are you coming and I can add you to the list

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
dubboy - No probs Raj, will add you to the list

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
Hi Richy, yippee we can make this. Is there still room to camp in our moho with you guys?

Back to the top

Thanks rich, somewhat confused as always , no laughing Kenneth . I’ve a non vag car and 3 idiots with me so what  do I select on that link ? I can only see a car and 1 adult on that list

Back to the top
Put me and Vick down for Sat night camping Rich! Will buy the tickets shortly…

RoggieRabbit - Are you and Claire around for this?

Back to the top

Tonky said

Hi Richy, yippee we can make this. Is there still room to camp in our moho with you guys?

Of course mate, will add you to the list and motor home  :thumbs:

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
gafo , its not that great to be honest! i tried to get them to take the options we don't need off our link but they cant

They are trying to push it so people bringing Mk1's to the stand and passengers with them, get first dibs of the £35 tickets before they are sold and will then be £40

The kicker is you can only order up to one of each ticket type per transaction, so this is what you will need to do for 4 of you (pain in the a*se i know)

Transaction one = 1 ticket of display camping includes 1 vehicle pass and one extra adult weekend ticket.

Transaction Two - one extra adult weekend ticket

Transaction Three - one extra adult weekend ticket

You then essentially end up with a ticket which is your non VAG car and driver, then 3 passenger tickets. Car can go at back of stand and you can camp with everyone

Cheers

Rich 

Last edit: by richyhill

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top

I gave up and my cousin organized booking the tickets. As far as I know he ordered tickets in the steerage area he wasnt sure if he could book  the camping area with the rest of us god like people cos he’s driving us over in his Honda Jeep thingy, don’t judge him too harshly though,he does drive a nice mk2 golf vr6 and a Passat estate . Thanks rich

Back to the top
richyhill I can't make it this year due to other commitments. Booooo!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.