Back to the top

Any Info appreciated

15242540628571717560318.jpg

From GTi catalogue 1985

Back to the top
15242562976631000356490.jpg

Back to the top
GavFitz ,  

Yomp asked on the GTi Engineering Facebook group and I've had a dig into my archives and found a previous for sale post on this forum with various pics if you've not seen them already:

https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=cars-for-sale_2%2Fmk1-golf-gti-gti_2

Hope that helps anything more, message if I miss a post on here  :ocf_emoticons__icon_smile:

Back to the top

Re:

Chris_Eyre said

GavFitz ,  

Yomp asked on the GTi Engineering Facebook group and I've had a dig into my archives and found a previous for sale post on this forum with various pics if you've not seen them already:

https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=cars-for-sale_2%2Fmk1-golf-gti-gti_2

Hope that helps anything more, message if I miss a post on here  :ocf_emoticons__icon_smile:
Thanks cris, bit of an odd ad. Before posting this I tried contacting the original owner but no response

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Back to the top

Re:

MRH1 said

15242540628571717560318.jpg

From GTi catalogue 1985
So cool.

I love history like this. Again thanks to you (and the other members) for the posts and responses

I found some show stand passes from a vw dub show from the eighties down the back of the dash but barely legible

Great info. Appreciate the information (good or bad)

Back to the top

Help with 1979 GTI Engineering MK1

So this is how it's been sitting. I've done nothing with it bar get it back to my dry garage.

I've a few restorations on the go with other 80's90's stuff so it's been sitting a while.

I got the engine starting, (fuse box issue) and sounds healthy

I'm kinda hoping you eagle eyed guys can give me your knowledge, wheels period correct etc from these pictures

Thanks again for the help

Back to the top

Help with 1979 GTI Engineering MK1

Started to get this ready for paint…

Sills are the big part and some of the floor but it's started at least!

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Back to the top
Good to see you are still battling away at this... when are you hoping to get it to paint?

Cheers Hugh.

www.vwgolf1.com - vw golf parts and genuine accessories!

Banner

Back to the top
Good work, can't wait to see it finished!!!!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.