Skip navigation

BRISTOL VOLKSFEST 25 - Fri 9th - Sun 11th June 2017

Back to the top

25th year of Bristol Volksfest celebration this year !

Added a few people who have messaged via FB

Bump, keep em coming guys  :thumbs:

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
Sign me up! (83' GTI)

Saturday Day visitor for me, have you confirmed the location for the convoy start yet?

Cheers,
Jack

Back to the top
J_foot , not yet jack will be closer to the  time as want to do a recky now its moved.

The meet point will be within 5 mins or so from venue all being well

Will add you to list  :thumbs:

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
Hi

please count me in. Not sure if Fri/Sat/Sun or just Sat/Sun yet.

Many thanks, sounds a great show.

Back to the top
Rich if we get a Sunday off we should go for a gander, find a convoy spot and have a trial run (y)

South West Regional Host

Previous;
1991 Clipper, 1978 S1 GLS, 1983 Type25, 1989 Clipper GTI

Current;
Zero, zilch, nought, zero, nothing….

Banner

Back to the top
Barry Parnell has just about persuaded me to make the long journey down for this. Looking to camp from Friday Richy

First Golf, lots of work. I've started so I'll finish!

Back to the top
All updated, thanks guys

If anyone has message via Facebook and I have not added you just give me a reminder here please

arf333 yes good plan maybe this Sunday or next

Macca its worth the drive down, is a great weekend, Mark Carter aka funk-star will have some special drink just for Barry lol

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
Weekend ticket purchased

First Golf, lots of work. I've started so I'll finish!

Back to the top
Paul wayman, MK1 Golf VR6

Back to the top
Hairyarse LittleHairyarse you boys up for this?

Gona be a great weekend, and funk-star said he has some whisky cider waiting for you :-)

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top

BRISTOL VOLKSFEST 25 - Fri 9th - Sun 11th June 2017

Tempting Rich. Not 100 % sure yet. Lost two months of weekends with my broken foot so got a lot of not exciting things to catch up on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
Dainish borednow Yomp funk-star Pasty Balecke GHIA 36thcrazyfist daz1971

Just reminders for people camping, club stand camping tickets need to be booked in advance , deadline is Monday! 15th May do don't forget to get your tickets booked peeps

Gona be a big one this year :-)

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top

Back to the top
richyhill  All booked up mate. Jusy gotta decide if it's Clive or the Derby  :lol:

Cornish Host.
1980 VW Derby
Clive the Cabby
Ujum the Invisible
Mynx the  Tintop

Back to the top
richyhill  can ya also add me too please, I have just booked up!! :)

1992 clipper……..  "THE BLACK ONE"
1990 mk1 caddy…… " THE PIKEY WAGON"
1969 type 3 notchback

Back to the top
I'm all booked  :thumbs: can't wait!

Back to the top
Can I still book for Sunday? :/ 
Been so busy this year I can't even think ahead of a week atm! 

Kirsty "Percy" 

1988 Clipper called Ruby

www.boogiewookie.com

Back to the top
Nice one guys  :thumbs:

all added

Trizcatt02 - not a problem , if you are just coming for the Sunday day you can either pre buy a day ticket online or just pay on the gate, make sure you get to the venue before 09:00 and come in the club stand entrance and ask for the Mk1 Golf OC stand, would love to have you on the stand but everyone must be in and parked by 09:00 am

Cheers Rich

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
I am booked for fri to sun camping :thumbs:

Banner

Back to the top
Dainish dude10028 borednow Lara Walker Yomp Pasty Balecke Deandubya mattgee J_foot Tonky arf333 Macca Paulwayman Hairyarse LittleHairyarse kamikaze cabby Trizcatt02 dubboy daz1971 sparkstu niknaks123 36thcrazyfist funk-star GHIA Bensmk1

Thread updated with meeting points for Sat morning and details for Fri and Sun, thanks guys see you in a few weeks going to be a  great weekend :-)

Rich

1.8T CABBY
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.