Skip navigation

Cabby Gti

Back to the top

Cabby Gti

Go raibh maith agat . It'll be a first show for me with a car fingers crossed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back to the top

Cabby Gti

i got two seats well one seat plus a seat base , there from a scirocco sport never heard of sport scirocco before.nice material on these and like new after a clean . I plan on using the seat bases as they are height adjustable,

Back to the top
My 1988 Gti has height adjustable seats as standard (drivers and passengers) the seats have 2 handles on the front, 1 for back and forwards and 1 for height.

1988 Mk1 Golf GTi Cabriolet 1.8cc DX, K-jet. Daily drive. 317,000 miles and counting
1978 Mk1 Scirocco GLS 1.6cc FR, Webber carb. Weekend toy.

Back to the top

Cabby Gti

Fuppin cats on my roof again hairs all over my lovely roof

Back to the top

Cabby Gti

Bought a tonneau cover off eBay which is mint , but it seems to be missing a piece, does anybody know what part no. Is or what the part is called?

Back to the top

Cabby Gti

The plastic piece in the second picture

Back to the top
gafo What's the part number of the plastic piece that you have? I'm sure I have new ones going spare in a box. 

Cheers Hugh.

www.vwgolf1.com - vw golf parts and genuine accessories!

Banner

Back to the top

Cabby Gti

How's things mate? Not sure I haven't seen cover yet my cousin picked it up for me and sent me on the pics

Back to the top

Cabby Gti

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.. they are like rocking horse shizzle to get!!! Think the part # is 155 871 127 A or B

Back to the top

Cabby Gti

Deandubya said

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.. they are like rocking horse shizzle to get!!! Think the part # is 155 871 127 A or B

P.s. Any spare I will have 1 too.. 1 of mine has a slight split so want to renew it me being me..

Back to the top
Well I've just had a look and I've a vw box with 3 new ones! All ending with part B as above. Few scratches from storage but no tears or splits in plastic. None with A unfortunately. 

Cheers Hugh.

Banner

Back to the top

Cabby Gti

Cheers shughy, will try have a look tomorrow, Dean if you where near me I'd give you a puck in the face , this lad has all the choice bits and letting him know about hard to get parts is not helping.Keep it on the down low next time.

Back to the top

Cabby Gti

I smell a rat, dean and shughy are in cohorts. Nice try fellas, hard to get me hole

Back to the top

Cabby Gti

gafo said

I smell a rat, dean and shughy are in cohorts. Nice try fellas, hard to get me hole

lol busted!!
On a serious note though, there are 2 different shapes to these.. can Shughy put up a photo of the ones he's got..

Back to the top
IMG_4060.JPG IMG_4061.JPG IMG_4062.JPG

Dean these pics are for you! 

If you want one…. Just pay the postage and I'll stick your name on one and get it out to you next week. No charge! 

If gafo wants one I'll charge him double lol 😂 

Cheers Hugh.

Banner

Back to the top
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍

Sent by a smartphone and not a smartperson!

Play Guess the Asking Price 'SEASON 4' as of Sunday the 29th of October 2017.
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=chat%2Fmk1-golf-chat_2%2Fguess-the-asking-price_2

OLD.
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=chat%2Fmk1-golf-chat_2%2Fold-guess-the-asking

Ever wondered who's behind the scenes of this forum?
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/index.php?page=committee

Mike

There's me building mine 28 years ago, almost finished!        

001.JPG       

Be proud of your VW Golf Mk1, it's very special!

Back to the top

Cabby Gti

Lol.. I'll let you know in a little while.. when the cabby shows her face.. it's supposed to be sunny here in Wales from about 1ish.. all day! Mmmmm the Golf will definitely be out having a play… going off a hunch I don't think the caps are the same shape…

Back to the top

Cabby Gti

Deandubya said

Lol.. I'll let you know in a little while.. when the cabby shows her face.. it's supposed to be sunny here in Wales from about 1ish.. all day! Mmmmm the Golf will definitely be out having a play… going off a hunch I don't think the caps are the same shape…

My hunch has proved correctomondo..

Back to the top

Cabby Gti

Finally got a day to myself to do a bit of work on the cabby and it's lashing out, and my first look at the tonn cover I bought which is missing one of the plastic bits, FAO shughy:

Back to the top
Nice car.
On the tonneau cover you're missing the elastic straps that go behind the rear seat upright.
Usually press stud or a hook.

"Making Cabbies More Beautiful One Roof at a Time" 
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.