Skip navigation

VW festival Harewood house Leeds 12-14th of august

Back to the top

10 car stand

I've got my car entered in the Show n shine but I see its on both days so I was thinking of putting my car on the club stand one day and in the show n shine on the other day.
Do you have any preference which one i do first?
Sorry Ive not sent out my address yet as I was involved in organising a little show of our own over the last few weeks!

Back to the top
Are you are the Vw fest from the Friday ? uf you could do the Saturdays that would be super. My car isn't going to make it. 

Back to the top
I'm there for full weekend so will come say hello to you all.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits 

Back to the top

easternkris said

Are you are the Vw fest from the Friday ? uf you could do the Saturdays that would be super. My car isn't going to make it. 

No probs.

Back to the top
I know I'm not on the club stand anymore but fingers crossed mine makes it, we're on track for it to be finished in time but there's still a LOT of work left to do 😁 image.jpeg

'83 Helios blue 20V tin top 😎
Arc Autosport | Facebook

Back to the top
Aye mines looks a lot less built then that, just ordered oil relocation and cooler set up and a catch can, boost gauge and I could do with AFR guage. 

Back to the top

Any space left for sunday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back to the top
I will double check but I recon it should be okay 

Back to the top
I should be going on Saturday if there are still spaces left.

cover copy 2.png
       1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign

Back to the top
Really need to sit and work it out today but could do with a couple more cars for the Saturday. I might have to meet people at the front gate and give the club passes out. Then collect them for some of the Sunday people 

Back to the top
Yo,

I have some banners and a flag (will fit in a MK1) I could do with getting to the show, they're currently in Manchester, anyone within an hour or so of here and who can take them, i'll bring them to you, preferable on the Saturday if you're going:

chef_86
Yomp
Chris Nevo
nath_abf
Cabrio-by-the-sea
Spen

Any of your guys close?

Cheers,

Si

1986 Cabriolet (long resto!)
1983 Cabriolet (daily pain in the bum)
1983 T25 (weekend pain in the bum)

Follow us on:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vwgolfmk1oc/
Twitter: https://www.facebook.com/vwgolfmk1oc/
Instagram: https://www.facebook.com/vwgolfmk1oc/

Banner

Back to the top
Am in north yorkshire sorry.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I just chop the chips🍳🍳🍳

Back to the top
Am stoved off with work if I get a chance all update this as a couple of ppl have dropped out there should be enough space and all be sending out me mobile number to everyone 

Back to the top
36thcrazyfist I'm in Sheffield, may be able to meet you one evening if that's of any help?

Back to the top

nath_abf said

36thcrazyfist I'm in Sheffield, may be able to meet you one evening if that's of any help?

Hey mate, bit far away, takes ages to get through or around the peaks, cheers though. I'm gonna drop them off with buttywagon and he will bring them sunday

1986 Cabriolet (long resto!)
1983 Cabriolet (daily pain in the bum)
1983 T25 (weekend pain in the bum)

Follow us on:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vwgolfmk1oc/
Twitter: https://www.facebook.com/vwgolfmk1oc/
Instagram: https://www.facebook.com/vwgolfmk1oc/

Banner

Back to the top

Looking to get there about 8.30 to 9.00

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back to the top
i will work the passes out tonight as some of the people who are only doing a saturday will have to make sure they leave the hanger with me for in the morning. really sorry i have been a bit lax am totally stoved off at work 14 hour days are starting to tale there tole

Back to the top

easternkris said

i will work the passes out tonight as some of the people who are only doing a saturday will have to make sure they leave the hanger with me for in the morning. really sorry i have been a bit lax am totally stoved off at work 14 hour days are starting to tale there tole

I'm aiming to get there for around 8:30-9:00 on Saturday. I can come collect the pass at the gates if it's easier for you.

cover copy 2.png

Back to the top

Aura said

easternkris said

I'm aiming to get there for around 8:30-9:00 on Saturday. I can come collect the pass at the gates if it's easier for you.

i get in from work at 10:30 tonight and all sort out the final list. and post it up once am finished then all put me number up for everyone to contact me.

are you only after the saturday or are you doing both days?

Back to the top

easternkris said

Aura said

easternkris said

i get in from work at 10:30 tonight and all sort out the final list. and post it up once am finished then all put me number up for everyone to contact me.

are you only after the saturday or are you doing both days?

Cheers. I'll only be going for the Saturday.

cover copy 2.png
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.