Skip navigation

VW festival Harewood house Leeds 12-14th of august

Back to the top

10 car stand

Boooo haha no worries fella 

Back to the top
For the people who are  there on the Saturday and the Sunday only can you please send me your full name and address and I will post out the club stand passes as they have turned up today, for the people who are there on the Friday I will meet up with you's and drop the hangers off in person. I will post up the full details of times later on. 

Back to the top
Sorry for the slow reply I have posted the club hangers to the people who sent me there address. Am guessing everyone else is there from the Friday. Cheers again 

Back to the top
Nice one chris. I'll defo be there even its on a trailer. Having some carb issues at the moment.

I just chop the chips🍳🍳🍳

Back to the top
Pass came today. Thankyou. Also seen the layout on the vw fest FB page. Screenshot_20160727-160208.png

I just chop the chips🍳🍳🍳

Back to the top
Haha I was just posting it up fella, we have a good spot in next to the rocco lads 

Back to the top
And the auto jumble can see some time been spent there. Best bring a tool kit. ;-)

I just chop the chips🍳🍳🍳

Back to the top
Hi mate, I'll be coming down on the Friday, car is by no means perfect it's got abit of a modified/Motorsport look to it, can do both days of the stand if you need to make numbers up! IMG_2454.JPG IMG_2454.JPG

Back to the top
Fella that would be ideal thank you. If my car makes it it's also motorsport/modded. All update the list a little bit later on 

Back to the top
Sound mate, let me know what the deal is with stand passes and we can meet up Friday and have a beer or many

Back to the top
So everyone who is there on the Friday I will be dropping the hangers off to them,  the can access to the show feild you need to have your  hanger displayed all cars need to be on the stand before 11am (all have to double check that)  but aye all be seeing everyone one the stand for a beer or several or the cocktail vans but that's was a bit disastrous last time haha 

Back to the top
Need another?
Abf nath twisted my arm earlier
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Back to the top
Won't be there till Saturday though 

Back to the top
are you there for the Saturday and the Sunday ?

Back to the top
Yeh il be stopping overnight

Back to the top
do you want to do the stand both days or just the Saturday and i can post you club stand hanger out to you  

Back to the top
Both days is fine for me mate
I'm easy either way

Back to the top
PM me your name and address and i will send the pass out for you fella.

Back to the top
easternkris , found out today that I'm needed to work the weekend of the festival up in Scotland so I won't make it. I'm gutted and sorry to let you down mate. Hope you can fill the space, cheers

Back to the top
No worries fella 
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.