Skip navigation

VW festival Harewood house Leeds 12-14th of august

Back to the top

10 car stand

added you to the list chris. Cheers buddy

Back to the top
Hi, I'll be there in my '91 cabrio, just had a full respray and new roof, happy to fill any day if wanted. image.jpeg image.jpeg
Cheers Chris 

Back to the top
In the true show spirit, mine is currently in a million pieces 😂🙈

It WILL make it there, even if it's on the back of a trailer!!  image.jpeg

'83 Helios blue 20V tin top 😎
Arc Autosport | Facebook

Back to the top

Cabrio-by-the-sea said

Hi, I'll be there in my '91 cabrio, just had a full respray and new roof, happy to fill any day if wanted. image.jpeg image.jpeg
Cheers Chris 

are your there from the Friday ? if you are there all weekend id love to have you on the club stand

Back to the top

BPH826Y said

In the true show spirit, mine is currently in a million pieces 😂🙈

It WILL make it there, even if it's on the back of a trailer!!  image.jpeg

i will defo be there but as for my car am still not sure like.

Back to the top
Yes I'll be there Friday to Sunday, but just found out we've been accepted for the show and shine so can be on the club stand Friday and/or Saturday.

Back to the top
ah right, all put you down for the saturday

Back to the top

VW festival Harewood house Leeds 12-14th of august

easternkris said

ah right, all put you down for the saturday
Excellent, see you then.

Back to the top
once i get the club pack through, everyone who is camping from the friday all meet up and drop of the stand passes. for all those who are coming on the satruday or just the sunday i will be posting out the club passes.  just waiting on the details coming through for times and such

Back to the top
I'll be coming Friday aft/evening so I'll PM you my number, just drop me a text. I'm still good for the Saturday but can't do Sunday. 

Cheers - Matt

Arc Autosport | Facebook

Back to the top
I'll be getting there early doors saturday morning.

I just chop the chips🍳🍳🍳

Back to the top
I only live about 15 mins from harewood. Been a few times but the car has never made it past the car park! Could do either day or both if you're short!

Back to the top
image.jpeg

Back to the top
image.jpeg

Back to the top
That would be awesome fella to do both days 

Back to the top
Slowly getting there: header tank and catch tank are done, just got rad/IC/oil cooler pack to make up, and then all the pipe work to re-make 😁🙈 image.jpeg image.jpeg

Arc Autosport | Facebook

Back to the top
there awesome, i went for a Top fill rad from S&p automotive to elimainte the header, but really like that catch can

Back to the top
Cheers! I was gonna use a top fill rad but due to how I want my intercooler I didn't have the space to fit it all in. Plus because it runs daft hot due to extra turbo heat etc it would mean running less coolant and so I figured this way a bigger 50mm rad + header tank = ample cooling.

The catch tank is a neat thing, should work a treat compare to the standard 20v Pcv system and the filter is a genuine K&N panel filter from a Briggs & Stratton lawn mower 😂 Just need to pull my finger out now and get it finished!! One month to go…

Arc Autosport | Facebook

Back to the top
image.jpeg

That's mine in its current state like 

Back to the top
Update: I've been accepted for the show & shine on Saturday! Sorry folks 😳😁 

Arc Autosport | Facebook
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.