Skip navigation

VW festival Harewood house Leeds 12-14th of august

Back to the top

10 car stand

No worries bud 

Back to the top

chef_86 said

I feel my car is going to look like it just rolled out the scrap yard when I look at these photos.

Don't worry, I'm sure mine is much, much worse than yours! Mine's not been painted in 33 years!!  :lol:

Back to the top
I need to get my new tailgate to the paint shop. The original has a rust hole in it. I need to find someone local to m.o.p the whole car before.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I just chop the chips🍳🍳🍳

Back to the top
We'll represent as best we can! 

Thank you for all the kind comments ☺️👍🏻

'83 Helios blue 20V tin top 😎
Arc Autosport | Facebook

Back to the top
Just recently bought a mk1 cabrio and joined mk1 owners club please could I have a slot for the Sunday   image.jpg

Back to the top
Great stuff thanks been once before had a beetle was a brilliant show can't wait

Back to the top
Was there 2014 missed last year due to car issues, am looking forward to it 

Back to the top
Hi

Can i book a slot for the sunday please

Thanks

Back to the top
Added to the list

Back to the top
Am getting well set now.new seat foam came today aswell as some other goodies. Just need to find some to mop the car so its looks as good outside.
Chris do you fancy going in convoy on saturday morning. Can meet you in thrisk if you like.

I just chop the chips🍳🍳🍳

Back to the top
i am going to be there from the friday fella, hopefully in my car but that is looking touch and go at the moment.

Back to the top
Do you need a push to get it ready. Got some time off in july.

I just chop the chips🍳🍳🍳

Back to the top
cheers for the offer, the garage thats rebuilding it is just waiting for the loom, then it needs to go back together. am hoping for the middle of july now

Back to the top
Ok mate. If you need anything give us a shout

I just chop the chips🍳🍳🍳

Back to the top
I'll be their in my 5dr if she makes it back from Germany with no issues that's average condition, never being to a big show so not 100% sure how stands and what not work?

Back to the top
Are u there the full weekend or just for 1day?  Am not fanatic at explaining things. What parts are u not 100% you can pm me you questions and I can see if I can answer them if not I will get you the answers 

Back to the top
I'm arriving Saturday morning and leaving Sunday night, basically is a stand just a collection of mk1's, will it cost any more to park their and could I get mine on so she's not just in a random field on her own? 

Back to the top
It's a collection of club members mk1s, it doesn't cost anymore to show your car on the club stand. 

Are u camping or staying locally ?  You will need to be on the stand at a specific time in the morning it's normally before 10am I think. Well know more of the specifics closer to the time of the show. 

Back to the top
I'll be coming on the Friday night and camping, my parents are bringing their T5s so I'll likely camp with them. I'll be up and ready to rock up to the stand early doors. I've not heard anything from the event organisers regarding the show n shine yet so I'll sign up for the club stand for Saturday but my nieces christening is on Sunday so I can't do Sunday! 

Cheers - Matt. 

'83 Helios blue 20V tin top 😎
Arc Autosport | Facebook

Back to the top
Ok then could I jump on the stand I'll be their early doors as its only 7/8mile from me, and I'll be camping their.

image.jpeg image.jpeg
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.