Skip navigation

VW festival Harewood house Leeds 12-14th of august

Back to the top

10 car stand

long story short i have arranged a 10 car stand for the Saturday and the Sunday at the VW fest in leeds. this has been done at a massive favour as we have left it late this year (club stands applications are closing this week and closed for water cooled car stands a few weeks ago)

i have already agreed to be on another club stand so this give space for 10 cars and i have promised the organiser's 10 cars for both days. as usual paid members get first refusal all i ask for is at least 1 tin top for Saturday and Sunday (GTI 40th birthday n'd all that) and someone to organise the club banners if possible.

so roll up roll up.

Saturday
1-Chef_86/ben
2- Yomp
3-Chris nevo
4-nath_abf
5- Cabrio-by-the-sea
6 -leonmarkone
7-Aura

Sunday
1- Chef_86/ben
2-  Dubber76
3-Buttywagon
4- Tarmacwarrior
5- Chris nevo
6-leonmarkone
7-nath_abf

Provisional
Richard glasper
Carl Gibson
Lhasa2008

my number is 07926320574 drop me a txt or a call and all drop the passes off. this goes for the people who are on the stand for 1 day.

image.jpeg

Last edit: by easternkris

Back to the top
Am in can do the sat and sunday. 89 clipper. Quick question do we still have to purchase tickets? 20160504_165137.jpg 20160409_091451.jpg 20160512_225628.jpg

I just chop the chips🍳🍳🍳

Back to the top
Yeah fella you will need a ticket 

Back to the top
Cool. I'll just be able to do the sunday. But defo in.

I just chop the chips🍳🍳🍳

Back to the top
IMO, this is the best northern event on the calendar.

Please add me to the bottom of the list, as my car is still in pieces at the moment.  :o    :lol:

Back to the top
Change of plan put me down for the Saturday and sunday.

I just chop the chips🍳🍳🍳

Back to the top

Lhasa2008 said

IMO, this is the best northern event on the calendar.

Please add me to the bottom of the list, as my car is still in pieces at the moment.  :o    :lol:

Both days? 

Back to the top
Can do the Sunday mate 

Back to the top
Coming third there in the raffle to win the car last year got me free tickets for this year so put me down for both days.
Thanks
Graham

Back to the top
Are we all camping over. If so I'll be camp chef…..:-)

I just chop the chips🍳🍳🍳

Back to the top
Updated cheers chaps

Back to the top
Tickets bought:-)

I just chop the chips🍳🍳🍳

Back to the top
Thanks Chris,  replied to your PM.  I will sort your flags/banner to get to you, can defo get them to you for Sunday, will speak to Yomp to see if he can bring them Saturday.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Staffordshire Regional Host support

Banner

Back to the top
Gutted I've got to miss this one last year. My own fault, Arranged my boys christening on the same weekend. Definitely be back next year. It's a quality weekend, enjoy!

Follow me on Instagram, scottyr_mk1golf

Back to the top
image.jpeg I've applied for the show'n'shine event but if I don't make it in to that then I'll happily fill a Saturday space with my Helios blue 20v tin top 😁 

Pop me down provisionally?  image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

'83 Helios blue 20V tin top 😎
Arc Autosport | Facebook

Back to the top

BPH826Y said

I'll happily fill a Saturday space with my Helios blue 20v tin top

Wow :-)

That's one v.nice mk1 :)

Loving the seats too :)

Back to the top
Thanks buddy, it's been a labour of love but it's finally just about ready. 

It's just with a company called ARC Autosport having a load of fabrication work done under the bonnet to get it up to scratch and so hopefully it'll all be done in time!! 

20vt power in something this light really is a good laugh. 

But yeh, if you're happy to have me I'll gladly attend if I'm not wanted at the show n shine event ☺️👍🏻

'83 Helios blue 20V tin top 😎
Arc Autosport | Facebook

Back to the top
Love this seats was going to do something along those lines.  Think I might have to tweet it. Am going to have to add a provisional bit at the bottom of the post. 

Back to the top
I feel my car is going to look like it just rolled out the scrap yard when I look at these photos.

I just chop the chips🍳🍳🍳

Back to the top
Hi there mate , been  excepted to the show&shine on the Sunday so won't be on the stand Sunday , sorry bud I'm sure you will fill the spots…… 
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.