Skip navigation

Stanford Hall, Sunday 1st May 2016 - 50 car club stand!

Back to the top

We need you!!!!!!

HI folks,

After sending in our application for a stand this year to celebrate 40 years of the GTI, we are very lucky to have been asked to do the special display in front of the hall!
We won best club stand last year.

They are looking for us to have a line up of standard cars, hopefully plenty of GTI's, then modified cars in the surrounding circle.

I will be going there on the Saturday to sort the layout with the organisers, so it is not a mad parking nightmare on the Sunday when we get there as to what we are doing.

I've tagged everyone I know who wants a place so far, if you can't make it, just let me know.

This is a paid members event, so members will take priority on a place on the stand.

I've asked about an area for us to have a gazebo and cook food etc, await a response.

Normal entry fee will apply.

Details of times, what gate to gain entry to follow.

Very excited to be organising this!!!!!!

Any questions, please ask,

Cheers, Anna

CabrioAnna
Elv-APX
daz1971
Unityneil
@Matt_16v

RichardHall Standard
Bert
bredndeb
ans4r
dubboy Standard,
1100_TinTop Standard
lhasadreams
Dainish Standard
fonzooorooo
Topmatt Standard
B17LLE Greavesy
@beany1234
richyhill
GHIA
klnnon
@mattnsusie
walejase
P0jy
m00 Standard
Tonky
Mits530
knobby
mcmilligan Standard
AnandB
ellis_87
mk1Dom
Paz Standard
Paz5432
Dilanz
mk1ad
bluey12
Malcolm
Hits996
Scott
Leon
Joe
Mark
Mk1dcky
lynchigh
rsdub
@walterainswoth

Last edit: by CabrioAnna

Staffordshire Regional Host support

Banner

Back to the top
So that's 30 so far! Mits530 , let me know how many of the Leicester crew can make it :thumbs:

Banner

Back to the top
Oh yes!

I can't wait for this!

Paz
Paz5432

1991 Black Sportline 1.8 GTI Cabby - gone

1983 Papyrus Green 1.5 Auto GL Cabby - gone

1984 Nevada Beige MK2 Golf 1.6CL LHD Auto - gone

1981 Schwartz Black MK1 Golf 1600 GTI - gone

Currently Mk1less!

Back to the top
I need to mark on the list who will be in the standard line up, I've got a few that I know, please post up if I can include you in the standard line up, just small wheel mod etc is OK :thumbs:

Banner

Back to the top
Thanks CabrioAnna

Back to the top
dubboy is the GTI available?

Banner

Back to the top
Yeah, we can class mine as standard I guess on that basis…. Only mods are coilovers and exhaust! I'll save the BBS for another show! 

Back to the top
You can have mine in the standard class, my 6x15 RA's were dealer accessories in 83.

Golf GTI Campaign 1983 Mars Red, Ford S-Max 2015, Audi TT 180 quattro 2003, Fiat 500C 2013, Golf GTE MK7.5

image.jpeg

Back to the top

RichardHall said

You can have mine in the standard class, my 6x15 RA's were dealer accessories in 83.

Thanks Richard, I think I'll need you as a parking attendant too!!

Banner

Back to the top
I can be there early doors if it helps.

Golf GTI Campaign 1983 Mars Red, Ford S-Max 2015, Audi TT 180 quattro 2003, Fiat 500C 2013, Golf GTE MK7.5

image.jpeg

Back to the top
Walter Ainsworth This is the stand I was on about, hope you can make it :thumbs:

Banner

Back to the top
So excited for this!  :D

'83 Formel E aka Oreo!

Banner

Back to the top
Hi Anna - hope you are well!

Not sure if mine could be considered 'standard' with coilovers and wheels?

Looking forward to this, well done in securing such an 'elite' position at the show!

Cheers
Ade.
:thumbs:

Back to the top
Hi Anna,
Would my Sportline go in standard section, it will only have coil overs and maybe BBS RM wheel change by then? image.jpeg image.jpeg

Previous:
'89 Blue Mk1 Golf GTI Cab
'89 White Mk1 Golf Clipper Cab Present:
'93 Red Mk1 Golf GTI Sportline Cab

Back to the top
CabrioAnna

Awesome, well done securing this awesome spot! gona be so good. Walters car in middle of stand could look ace  ;)

I was buzzing when we got 30 at Volksfest a few years ago, this will be mega

Bit of a drive for us, but if I can help on the Sunday just ask x

See everyone then

Rich

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
Anna - one of the guys down here Jon Boden would like to come up with us if there is room.

Don't think he is paid member yet  ;) , but if he can be first on reserve list for non members for now that would be ace

Cheers

Rich

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
Hi Anna mk1 golf Gti cab with few mods … If you need one image.jpeg

Back to the top
Hi Anna

I've updated my user name from heliosblue  to my now registration name = B17LLE .

Standard GTI, been told its a limited quartet model- (have the brochure)  
Will be fitting the original seats over the w/end and searching everywhere for genuine Scala alloys.  :) Iphone 6 441.JPG

Iphone 6 149.JPG

Back to the top

Re:

richyhill said

richyhill not sure if I can make this, it's my mum's birthday that day

South West Regional Host

Previous;
1991 Clipper, 1978 S1 GLS, 1983 Type25, 1989 Clipper GTI

Current;
Zero, zilch, nought, zero, nothing….

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.