Skip navigation

BRISTOL VOLKSFEST 2016 ! - 17TH - 19TH JUNE

Back to the top

I WOULD LOVE RECORD NUMBERS OFF ATTENDANCE - Its a GREAT weekend !

You know I've lived aboard in Austria for the past 21 years but I do get back home, it's a must.  :thumbs:

People have always asked me , "Do I feel homesick?"
Now there's a lot I miss now and I've always done but events like this where our members and or club put such an effort in for us really makes me feel 'Homesick'.  :$

You're so lucky, so please support such events just like this!  :thumbs:

Sent by a smartphone and not a smartperson!

Play Guess the Asking Price 'SEASON 4' as of Sunday the 29th of October 2017.
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=chat%2Fmk1-golf-chat_2%2Fguess-the-asking-price_2

OLD.
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=chat%2Fmk1-golf-chat_2%2Fold-guess-the-asking

Ever wondered who's behind the scenes of this forum?
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/index.php?page=committee

Mike

There's me building mine 28 years ago, almost finished!        

001.JPG       

Be proud of your VW Golf Mk1, it's very special!

Back to the top
golf Cabrio  thanks for the support and words mate  :thumbs:

Bump

List updated

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top

richyhill said

golf Cabrio  thanks for the support and words mate  :thumbs:

Bump

List updated

I really mean it Rich, this event and all the others throughout the driving season.

Believe you me it's not easy to watch from a far but thanks to this superb forum and the members I can still be part of them if only in a very small way!  :wub:

That's a double bumby.  ;)

Sent by a smartphone and not a smartperson!

Play Guess the Asking Price 'SEASON 4' as of Sunday the 29th of October 2017.
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=chat%2Fmk1-golf-chat_2%2Fguess-the-asking-price_2

OLD.
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=chat%2Fmk1-golf-chat_2%2Fold-guess-the-asking

Ever wondered who's behind the scenes of this forum?
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/index.php?page=committee

Mike

There's me building mine 28 years ago, almost finished!        

001.JPG       

Be proud of your VW Golf Mk1, it's very special!

Back to the top
Richy put us down please

Back to the top
THREAD UPDATED WITH PROMO CODE FOR DISCOUNT ON TICKETS

LIST UPDATED

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
also few people I have spoke to lately, just a nudge to see if you interested

CabrioAnna lhasadreams can I talk any of you guys doing deva the weekend before to do a day trip :-)

Ginner - you better be making an appearance this year! x

funk-star - Yomp already has the shots ordered, re run of last year ;-)

GAMMYGOLFGTI - not seen you for a few years at this mate fancy it

Mits530 you sorting your crew to come down

daz1971 - get the Birmingham crew on it mate

chortle
jellybelly

Be ace to break to 30 odd record from 2013

Thanks all

Rich

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
I'm not going to make it rich way to busy with house extension and a pregnant wife lol 

Banner

Back to the top
jellybelly - congratulations mate didn't even know, how did you manage that , you should have been working on the car with all your spare time.

Hope all goes well, and extension, catch you at the AGM  :thumbs:

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
Surprised you didn't see her waddling around at Stanford haha. Might not make the agm as that's the due date. Bad timing

Banner

Back to the top
bump

Just under 5 weeks away now, so keep the name coming please guys

All welcome the more the merrier

any Mk1 any condition, please don't feel we only look for mint show standard cars on the stand, its all about the love for a Mk1 golf, so bring it along !

:-)

Cheers Rich

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
Sorted 

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
List updated, keep em coming

Thanks

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
Main post updated to include

PROMO CODE FOR TICKETS

and further ticket details etc

Thanks

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
Hi I am trying to buy tickets for just Sunday to be on the club stand, as I'm only up on Sunday do I still buy club camping at £35 each, or do I just buy 2 adult tickets for Sunday? Sorry if I'm being a bit thick, but the promo code does not work either, thanks for any help

Back to the top
Might be able to come up Sunday, car's going to car hospital soon though so will have to double check dates!
:)

Kirsty "Percy" 

1988 Clipper called Ruby

www.boogiewookie.com

Back to the top
Rich - the promo code isn't working. Any ideas? Thks.

Back to the top
Laracb - promo code is only for weekend tickets only, so just buy a day ticket for the Sunday  :thumbs: Trizcatt02 - great keep us updated, and just ask for the Mk1 Golf oc stand when you arrive and come join us

If all goes to plan we will be situated to the left hand side of club stand entrance when you come in

GHIA - I'm on it, just emailed them

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
  FOR THOSE HAVING PROBLEMS BUYING TICKETS ONLINE AND ENTERING PROMO CODE, PLEASE BEAR WITH ME, I HAVE EMAILED VOLKSFEST TODAY TO ASK THEM ABOUT IT, CHEERS RICH

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
Me and the wife will be there in the Sunday rich. So will be a mk1 cab and mk5. Will also route out those bits and give you a text. Presume you want them ought to the fest. Cheers pal

@volkswhores 
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.