lhasadreams said

MikeBott93 said

Myself and @vwchlo_ will be there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Camping as well ?

Yeah all 4 of us are camping

Cool - how many cars as it is a ticket per car - that is no more than 2 adults + 2 children per car

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top

27th Malvern Classic Car Show

lhasadreams said

MikeBott93 said

lhasadreams said

MikeBott93 said

Camping as well ?

Cool - how many cars as it is a ticket per car - that is no more than 2 adults + 2 children per car

Me and @vwchlo_ will be in one car, just one ticket for us

Back to the top
Show & camping X 2 pls ade.Ā 

Back to the top

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
Anyone from the Southwest region fancy this?
Madds pj mark83 James_W mk1_sam richievr mk1turbo Bronze ooo-arr27 Mr_Rossy dan_73 butleraw Admiral yep2yep blacksplit royroy vrupper GOODVIBRATIONS LyshMac sparkstu DaddyRob FXTURE mk1maddy sarge B18DUB crezz george1 mk1-driver moose_t 19gti richyhill Chrismk1cabby mark1gls gfrankland jamesn Meeeehan m00 TwoFourDonkey Knowlesy92 casper alanh coxi t4ste Scamparelli vwdaro mixerman publow1 veramk1 galsaz Geebeats Damo_1983Gti sportlinecab jusdubbin akagreener micaz benmatt cazp Kerbside-Timbo Golfputter Ginner atothej alexGTI MarkieG @thelordflasheart Has23 GazzaGTi lurcher britcay arf333 PewseyVdub2011 Connor_bristow JohnRobertvh Alphajay gasco fatass dom_cornwall rydie pearcestu bigdog jam259 Chay bristolnate Fathammer chaz11bb Lewie PEARNY SDB Bmartin92 s1bar kingstonred Did_den nulight rolyberkin butch-mk1 Kemaar7880 r_chez_08 edison marcevs72 DEWYGTi BrummyChris ai-dan Gordonthegolfer batman1942 ned_h MattGolf ManicRazor daz1801 Kyle bern08 Max13082011 fergmk1 Windy_gti stuiej101 andy6693 Robharwood xslatchem SiennaJasmine twstrong Javabob demountable mrmcleod113 Jayde waxyclean rosslpenny borednow Mk1 James Legohead GPJ frenchfryjackson rupertty Stevedunmere shippers waspy_1987 bobsm100 mk1 snaky-jake nathanoz petestrike Johno4048 JessPalfrey Lrj88 AndyParsons elisabeth jmartin21 j4cko Damo mk1 gti Julesgreycab bobmoss Snakesparadox93 Superman35 oldcabman Dai1983 dexterwallace Laracb softmk1 Terrywoo1973 Taronpeacock Amylouise kamikaze cabby trezcool Kevlarr RebelliousRooster lobbster Pritch91 Sam Thorpe TomPage93 TheDoctor djd jaaquo Holydiver Brettadamd Ryan Smith kevkev sonixboom hubbadubba bluefox Eskimobear cornishman Rob0172 77mk1 Rob Harwood Bengilbert13 tododavies simon green T.callaway0502 TrueGent JUTTY MK1_JJ nitsud Calummk1 r2avo paultooley J_foot elizabet2501 Kaner90 Jordysport ciskokid Giulio1972 James Ball Billie92 Vdubgal Jack Lewis KevMk1Tdi Batch dan666 wombal AndyandAli scotiusmaximus jacobfoster fredstrick RattyDub L33 Mox 69 danj3000 Deandubya Mr Mac Pasty Balecke Ireson93 sam1008 liams829 angryninja deandog25 TR1 Minkeymonkey dgh86 hopsandmovingon bobknott deankyall Jonnyb36 NathanMk1 murraymint Wuxby Dean May DrDulux Godspeedos smoggy80 Berk187 Wolfsburg88 Thebhoward Mick Brown j.b.100 Cetru Nicola Aitken natalems DaveL brianp babydriver SeanPayne9 JLumb01 Gold gls ARudd5 leaver90 greybeard_dave MAT7HEW Pritch_91 mk1golfcrazy grantkearney F847TOY Rock-Sportline Domo Freekerly-Thin stevedavies1975 retro-resus Geedub14 dude10028 Simon Parnell smuggsy KernowCabriolet Tintop-jules Bidder87 petjen

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
Show + Camping for me and I think jamiegolf is bringing his camper and car (Jetta)

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Matt

Banner

Back to the top
Great show this

Just need to check we are not booking a holiday over that weekend Ade and will come back to you  :thumbs:

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top

27th Malvern Classic Car Show

lhasadreams said

MikeBott93 said

lhasadreams said

MikeBott93 said

Camping as well ?

Hi, i've just found that I have a wedding to go on the 8th! We will definitely go to the show on the 9th though, sorry for the fuss.

So, me and @vwchlo_ for show only now.

Back to the top
Hi!  I am from "Wales" and hoping to attend if I can "Show" on the Club Stand?  Cheers Martyn

Back to the top
Just paid you Ade. :thumbs:Haze

Back to the top
Paid - 2 tickets please :)

Matt

Banner

Back to the top
Thanks all, list updated and with those that have paid.

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
I've spoken to jamiegolf and he is going to bring his camper and Jetta with him.

Can I have another 2 tickets please (post to me with mine)

Thanks
M

Matt

Banner

Back to the top
Hi ya, could I have two tickets please and we will be show and camping, just about to pay šŸ'¨

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Back to the top

Shawn's 82gl 20v said

Hi ya, could I have two tickets please and we will be show and camping, just about to pay šŸ'¨

Sure, received your payment :-)
Need you postal address please

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
3 coombefield road
Wickhamford
Evesham
Wr11 7ru

Many thanks
Shawn

Back to the top
Show and camping please

Back to the top
Yeah no camping though 

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.
Control functions: