O yes but no mud bath this year lol

Back to the top
I'm up for this.

Back to the top
Can I have a place as well please :)

Back to the top
I am definitely in if there is space please

Thanks

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
Me too please Anna. Back on the road this year. This.

Back to the top
Hi, I'm interested in a space.
thanks, Mark

Back to the top
CabrioAnna count me and Susie in :)

J985 LRK will be on the road and would love to be on a stand :)

Matt

Banner

Back to the top
Could I be on the stand please? Helios Blue Cabby

Back to the top

Stanford Hall VW Show

Me too please...

1991 Black Sportline 1.8 GTI Cabby - gone

1983 Papyrus Green 1.5 Auto GL Cabby - gone

1984 Nevada Beige MK2 Golf 1.6CL LHD Auto - gone

1981 Schwartz Black MK1 Golf 1600 GTI - gone

Currently Mk1less!

Back to the top
And me  :)

'83 Formel E aka Oreo!

Banner

Back to the top
CabrioAnna - I think we may need the whole show ground soon! - how big a stand have you managed to get?

Golf GTI Campaign 1983 Mars Red, Ford S-Max 2015, Audi TT 180 quattro 2003, Fiat 500C 2013, Golf GTE MK7.5

image.jpeg

Back to the top
It's going to be a big one this year  :lol:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

1982 3 Door - 'BRO' - gone to pastures new
 1990 Clipper Cabriolet - Jet green metallic

Back to the top
RichardHall Well Unityneil is correct, I'm just waiting on confirmation from the organisers, but looks like we've got enough space for everyone! I think we have around 27 people posted up here and hopefully around another 15 from the east mids area, I'm hoping we have space for at least 40 for the 40th Anniversary of the GTI, so we particularly need GTI's standard if possible Yomp we need you too and any others you can think of :thumbs: Will get a list going by the end of the week when it's confirmed.

Staffordshire Regional Host support

Banner

Back to the top

CabrioAnna said

Yomp we need you too

Can't do. I have a christening to go to :(

Back to the top
Wow, it will be like a mini AGM!  If we go through the Newbies that have joined since last year that have a local member group we should get some more as well.

Golf GTI Campaign 1983 Mars Red, Ford S-Max 2015, Audi TT 180 quattro 2003, Fiat 500C 2013, Golf GTE MK7.5

image.jpeg

Back to the top

Yomp said

CabrioAnna said

Yomp we need you too

Can't do. I have a christening to go to :(

Can't you Christen your Red Campaign with its first show outing instead??

image.jpeg

Back to the top

RichardHall said

Can't you Christen your Red Campaign with its first show outing instead??

I'll have to keep you waiting with that one.

The christening is for the baby of the guy who I did the Rallye for. I think his wife has done it as a form of revenge!

Back to the top
Ok, so it is on, the organisers have confirmed we have space for 50 cars!!!!!!! We have the special display circle in front of the hall.  Spread the word, we need more standard GTI's for the display too. I'll start doing the list, it may take me a while!!

Staffordshire Regional Host support

Banner

Back to the top
Wow, well done Anna having the Inner Circle is a real honour, plus nice hard standing as well if I remember rightly.

image.jpeg

Back to the top
That sounds like a great result Anna. Don't forget to put me on the list! I was planning to have my new BBS on for the show but maybe I'll keep the tarantulas on instead then??
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.
Control functions: