Annual Gathering 2016 SAVE THE DATE!

Back to the top
Car or trian I will get there  :thumbs:

B reg cab

Back to the top

I fly out to Spain on the Saturday morning

Regards Volkswarren

X2 1983 A REG EW CAMPAIGN In WHITE(Awaiting full rebuild solid body) :thumbs: & T Reg S1 GTi Project, Still Looking for Series 1 GTi's or a 16S Oettinger to restore (Complete Cars only)  or an A reg Lhasa Green or White Gti to restore, also consider  Black, Red or Blue, Also Golf Driver Project Wanted anything considered WHY

Back to the top
Rubbish date for us, so sadly won't be attending this time.  :(

Back to the top

Eddiebear said

If it's train, make sure you don't walk the last leg again Eddie  ;)  :lol:

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
Will not be able to make it this year, surprise change of date clashing with my already booked and paid for holidays,
TOTALLY GUTTED!!

Back to the top
So looking forward to it this year as I had to pull out last year due to a bereavement.

My nieces wedding booked last year has thwarted GarytheGolf coming.

I could have made it on the Sunday but the Groom is Swiss and the wedding is at his home.

Back to the top
It will be my first time its a bit closer to me this year just over a 2hr run so im hopeing to be there. can you camp there for the three days?

Back to the top

batchy said

It will be my first time its a bit closer to me this year just over a 2hr run so im hopeing to be there. can you camp there for the three days?

You can camp on the Friday night and the Saturday night if that's what you mean?

Back to the top

CRANKY said

Will not be able to make it this year, surprise change of date clashing with my already booked and paid for holidays,
TOTALLY GUTTED!!

Sorry you can't make it. The surprise date change was actually last year. We always try to get the last weekend of July - last year this was not possible hence the earlier date, but back to the norm this year.

Hope to see you in 2017!  :thumbs:

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
Yay.... Booked in diary, can sort holiday dates now :)

Banner

Back to the top
Fingers x'd if I'm mk1'd up I'll be there only 45 mins away 👍

Back to the top

Hairyarse said

Eddiebear said

If it's train, make sure you don't walk the last leg again Eddie  ;)  :lol:

I'm hopping that I'm not on the Train this year but if I am I will phone some one as the camping gear gets abit heavy after abit :thumbs:  :thumbs:

B reg cab

Back to the top

Deandubya said

mmmmmm Very Interesting Mr Bond!!! closer being from South Wales!!! (20mins from the Severn Bridge) a very big consideration for me!!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: gets the thumbs up… really? :lol:

hope you don't mind me asking
20 mins from the severn bridge what are you driving ???

Back to the top
Only 90mins away. No excuse not to make it. :)

Back to the top

rooneytoons said

Deandubya said

mmmmmm Very Interesting Mr Bond!!! closer being from South Wales!!! (20mins from the Severn Bridge) a very big consideration for me!!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: gets the thumbs up… really? :lol:

That's about 70 miles away - so 210mph !!! Must have an aeroplane :-)

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top

lhasadreams said

rooneytoons said

Deandubya said

That's about 70 miles away - so 210mph !!! Must have an aeroplane :-)
It did make me chuckle 😊😊

Back to the top
Happy man today. I was gutted I was going to have to miss this one, because my best mate was having his stag do this weekend. We have now had to move the stag weekend. RESULT!!!!

Follow me on Instagram, scottyr_mk1golf

Back to the top
Anybody heading down from Scotland?  live in Falkirk.  Would be good to cross the boarder with a bit of backup lol!!!

My tintop booked in end of Feb to get my g60 unit fitted. Supercharger just back from Jabba and im ready to rock n roll

Cant wait

Back to the top

Cookkie said

Anybody heading down from Scotland?  live in Falkirk.  Would be good to cross the boarder with a bit of backup lol!!!

My tintop booked in end of Feb to get my g60 unit fitted. Supercharger just back from Jabba and im ready to rock n roll

Cant wait

There are a few heading down Macca

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top

Cookkie said

Cant wait

newcastle for me, if you's are in convoy let me know and all tag along
There are too many online users to list.