Skip navigation

Annual Gathering 2016 SAVE THE DATE!

Back to the top

Yomp said

SANJP said

Im LMAO at the amount of people complaining that its 65 miles further south !! what jokers lol

:lol: Agree. Its a car club FFS. O_o  Bunch of Big Girls Blouses  IMO.

My advice is If you don't like driving then maybe old cars aren't for you!

Take up another hobby like…………….knitting!

Did I mention I only live 20 miles away  :lol:

nice for some, at least you could push and still get there haha

Back to the top
Dont worry Kris. Mines has made the journey for the last 3 agms and we are coming from further North than you.
Got days off booked at work now, but hoping to leave on the thursday and do an overnight on the way down. Way home in a oner though.

First Golf, lots of work. I've started so I'll finish!

Back to the top
haha your not that much further north, aye all probs be doing something similar

Back to the top
Great, we need to try and get a strong contingent down from Scotland

Back to the top
am from newcastle we are trying to orgainse the same for the north east region.

Back to the top
Excellent. It would be good to see you down there, put a face to the name.

Back to the top
Glad you're making the trip down folks  :thumbs:

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
'B Road Britain' Robbie Coltrane in an old yank convertible, took several weeks to tour the roads we whizz by in our motorway cruising air conditioned chariots.  TV travelogue of his encounters, most planned out to coincide with local events, but enjoyable watching and endless excellent parts of the island to see that you'd otherwise miss.

I'll be taking a leaf out of his book.  I made Faro in 2013, Lake Como & Milan in 2014, I'm sure the little Golf will make Stafford in 2016.  

Its in the diary.

Back to the top

Craigt said

'B Road Britain' Robbie Coltrane in an old yank convertible, took several weeks to tour the roads we whizz by in our motorway cruising air conditioned chariots.  TV travelogue of his encounters, most planned out to coincide with local events, but enjoyable watching and endless excellent parts of the island to see that you'd otherwise miss.

I'll be taking a leaf out of his book.  I made Faro in 2013, Lake Como & Milan in 2014, I'm sure the little Golf will make Stafford in 2016.  

Its in the diary.
As much as it would be nice to see you in my home town :-)
The AG will be in Stratford !!

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
 :$  oops  :$

Did I mention I had my satnav on the big trips?

Plus its a lot easier finding a campsite for 1 at stafford :-)

Back to the top
mmmmmm Very Interesting Mr Bond!!! closer being from South Wales!!! (20mins from the Severn Bridge) a very big consideration for me!!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: gets the thumbs up… really? :lol:

Back to the top
Glad to see its in the diary CraigT. Is MrsT going with you next year?
Jeni is coming down with me.

Back to the top
Deandubya I will be arranging the usual Southwest convoy up to the AGM and we usually meet up at services on route where the Welsh guys join us etc, more the merrier all welcome  :thumbs:

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
ill be there, couple hour trip, no worries my old girl loves to stretch her legs, even towing a trailer  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

Chris

Banner

Back to the top

Just hope mines done in time

Back to the top
Great news! We might come down from Belgium, 4-5hour drive, not too bad  :thumbs:

Last edit: by D_Martijn

Back to the top
Would be awesome for you to come from Belgium, if you do make the trip then that's commitment:)

Banner

Back to the top
I will be coming this year (I've said that the last 2 years). It's in the diary and I will buy advance tickets this time so no backing out!

Will be good to get to know everyone and see some great MK1s!

Back to the top

Macca said

Greig, the plan is for both, but Susi haolidays are a bit odd for advance booking.  I'll be there and we'll see if we can get her to arrange alternate cover at work.  :thumbs:  here's hoping…

Back to the top

Craigt said

Macca said

Greig, the plan is for both, but Susi haolidays are a bit odd for advance booking.  I'll be there and we'll see if we can get her to arrange alternate cover at work.  :thumbs:  here's hoping…

Excellent. Heres hoping mate

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.