Skip navigation

Last outdoor show of the year - Malvern Classic Car Show

Back to the top
Any tickets left?? Missed all my notifications for this!!!? Anyone going Sunday? If so what time?? 

Back to the top

pearcestu said

I'm going on Sunday so will have a ticket off you at the gate if there are any left
Sure,  you will have to get someone to come to the gate - you need to be there before 11 otherwise the advanced tickets as not allowed

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top

Martyn Gavan said

Any tickets left?? Missed all my notifications for this!!!? Anyone going Sunday? If so what time?? 
The last ticket is yours.
Someone will have to run it to the gate for you.
Look back earlier in this thread to see who is coming just on the Sunday.
Advance tickets only allow entry on the Sunday up until 11am.
What is your reg and I will write it on the ticket?

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top

lhasadreams said

pearcestu said

I'm going on Sunday so will have a ticket off you at the gate if there are any left
Sure,  you will have to get someone to come to the gate - you need to be there before 11 otherwise the advanced tickets as not allowed

What is your reg and I will write it on the ticket.

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top

I'm going up on Sunday leaving from Oldbury about 8::15 ish

Back to the top
Last minute hiccup - clutch cable pulled through bulkhead. Thanks Steve for the tow home.  Should get this sorted today and hoping be at Malvern 10ish tomorrow.

Back to the top

Oh no !!! Should be a quick fix with the stick on plate !

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
Guess you're talking about the VW Heritage patch Ade.  No time, so made up my own.  Now fitted, painted, been out on a test run and fueled up. See you in the morning !

Back to the top
See you all tomorrow

Back to the top
Gxi3194
If you give it to Scott I can ring him when we get to the gate. Cheers 

Back to the top
Leaving Redditch around 9 if anyone is about then? Can someone who's at the show drop me my ticket up to the gate for me please? Aid has it with my reg tuy502y on it??! 

Back to the top

pearcestu said

Gxi3194
If you give it to Scott I can ring him when we get to the gate. Cheers 
Ticket is on the gate, just tell them when you get to the gate and they will let you in

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
Morning all, I was planning to come up this morning (as had to work yesterday) but have too much on and am going to need to work today too :(

Have a great time

Matt

Banner

Back to the top
Had a great weekend - thanks to all that attended and very well done to Ade (1100 tintop) and Rich (RichyHill) on their wins !!

Also thanks for help clearing up :-)

Roll on the NEC !!

Here are my pics:

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last edit: by lhasadreams

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
Great picks Ade,

Thank you again for sorting the tickets.

Another cracking Malvern, and over the moon to come away with a win on the cars first outing, very unexpected.

Great to see everyone, see you all at the NEC

Cheers

Rich

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
Thanks for sorting this Ade. It is a good show but I had to leave early as I needed to get back to see this…….

IMG_0217.JPG

The V ulcan on the ground I watched come into land for the final time in 1984 at Wellesbourne Airfield. The one in the air yesterday was saying goodbye to its grounded buddy for the last time before it gets grounded itself.  The're awesome machines and it was quite an emotional scene!:wub: Under full bore it gets through £100 worth of fuel every second but then they are powered by 4 concorde engines!

Back to the top
Wow and I was moaning my carbs were thirsty  :lol: :lol:

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
Cracking day out - good to see you all and a big thanks to Ade for organising :thumbs:..

I've posted a few photos up to the 'Show Meet Pictures and Reviews' section so have a look ;).

See you all at the NEC

Cheers
Ade

Back to the top

Yomp said

Thanks for sorting this Ade. It is a good show but I had to leave early as I needed to get back to see this…….

IMG_0217.JPG

The V ulcan on the ground I watched come into land for the final time in 1984 at Wellesbourne Airfield. The one in the air yesterday was saying goodbye to its grounded buddy for the last time before it gets grounded itself.  The're awesome machines and it was quite an emotional scene!:wub: Under full bore it gets through £100 worth of fuel every second but then they are powered by 4 concorde engines!

Even Volkswagen couldn't hide the emissions on that!  

I remember seeing one in the Early 70s with my dad doing a fly past of Rolls Royce in Derby and almost getting knocked over by the force of the engine.  I then took my daughter to Cosford air show this year to see one of the final few displays and she was as equally awe struck.

Golf GTI Campaign 1983 Mars Red, Ford S-Max 2015, Audi TT 180 quattro 2003, Fiat 500C 2013, Golf GTE MK7.5

image.jpeg

Back to the top
Great pics Ade. and thanks for sorting out the tickets.  Enjoyed our day at the show, and  first show of the year where we haven't got wet !  Shame some of the usual Midlands crew were missing - a great bunch.

Graham - watched the Vulcan at last years Farnborough Air Show - so sad we won't see it flying again.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.