Skip navigation

BRISTOL VOLKSFEST 2015 ! - 19th-21st JUNE

Back to the top

I WOULD LOVE RECORD NUMBERS OFF ATTENDANCE - Its a GREAT weekend !

:lol:   :lol:

Family show by day, keys in the bowl at night  :)

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top

richyhill said

:(  :(  gona be weird without you there daz1971 , im guessing there is no way you can blag it  :lol:  :lol:

No mate..  O_o

Banner

Back to the top
Not the same without u daz. Wanted to watch u crawl around the floor again with no legs. :) booooo.

Back to the top

GHIA said

Not the same without u daz. Wanted to watch u crawl around the floor again with no legs. :) booooo.

You'll just have to wait for the AGM  :lol:

1986 Cabriolet (long resto!)
1983 Cabriolet (daily pain in the bum)
1983 T25 (weekend pain in the bum)

Follow us on:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vwgolfmk1oc/
Twitter: https://www.facebook.com/vwgolfmk1oc/
Instagram: https://www.facebook.com/vwgolfmk1oc/

Banner

Back to the top
 :lol:  :lol:

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
PRE BOOK / TICKET UPDATE

arf333 GHIA pearcestu jaaquo jelly @har
Dainish sparkstu Yomp Laracb
GAMMYGOLFGTI stu76 dano999
n11kgh funk-star TheDoctor Fathammer
Mits530 Andrew Parsons @golfbitz jonnyb

Hi Guys

Ok I have the tickets :-)

For those that are coming down on the Friday night, I will email them to you (they are E tickets)

For everyone else coming either Sat or Sunday, I can give them to you at the meeting point Sat morning.

The E tickets are a bit of a pain as they are all emailed over together, so I have printed them and separated them to give out Sat morning . But if any one else definitely needs them email then please PM me your email address.

Cars need to be on the site / stand by 10am on Sat morning really, so please see details of meeting point for Sat 2oth June between 9:00-9.30 below.

I will give all the ticket out then, and give people any tickets they have ordered for the Sunday also.

If people miss the meeting point or for whatever other reason, I will have your tickets with me, and you can get me on

Zero 7 nine 68 118 457

Thanks

Rich

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
SAT 20th JUNE - CONVOY TO SHOW MEETING POINT / Giving out of tickets.

For those going on Saturday:
There will be a mini convoy down to site from Cribbs Causeway.
(just off the motorway and about 5 minutes from site)

This gives a chance for me to give out the tickets, and then the majority of us turn up at the stand, and park up well in a nice display.

The meeting point will be:
Harvesters
Cribbs Causeway,
Bristol,
BS10 7TL

We will meet there at 9am and leave for the show at 9:30am

If you are heading down to us later Sat or on the Sunday, when you enter the show ask the marshal's to direct you to the Mk1 Golf Owners Club Clubstand , otherwise you will end up in general parking.
PLEASE NOTE THOUGH for 2015, they are trying to discourage movement of cars from 10am-4pm on the Sat and 9-3/4pm on the Sun, so try and get to site early so we can get you on the stand.

For those who did not pre book tickets, don't worry, please still come along, you can pay on the day

Thanks

Rich

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
richyhill where is the meeting point on saturday?
also my car went into a body repair shop thursday last week, fingers crossed the insurance company paying for it sorts the damage out and i get the car back in time!

Back to the top
cancel my question i see u posted another post!

Back to the top
We are looking forward to going on the Sunday, fingers crossed for sun

Back to the top
jaaquo , is that the tin top? if its not done and u bring cabby ?

Laracb , fingers crossed, we are usually really lucky with volksfest and get one nice sunny day, it should have been this weekend but they moved it by a week, so could have done everyone a favour, as been horrible weather in Bristol today !

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
Would do but it's not taxed Insured or mot'd  :(

Back to the top
Will need a E ticket as I'm coming down Friday 

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
BIG BBQ Available

Bring charcoal and food!

Guys & Girls, YOMP has been kind enough to offer to bring down his big BBQ.

So for those not bringing their own, we will set this up like usual not too far from the gazebo on the stand

This way at different points over the weekend we can have a good cook up together :-)

Cheers, Rich

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
Hi Rich can you add me to the list for sat day. Will try to meet you at cribs but might be along later in the day :thumbs:

Cheers Lee

Back to the top
Hi all, coming down from Worcester with my lad Fri pm. I have an 87 Golf Cabby to sell. So will probably park in the "for sale section" Am I ok to camp with the club at all ?

My first time so any advice greatly received.  feel free to drop me a line 07928893438

Thanks

Back to the top
GoreySnr yeah no probs everyone's welcome to camp with the club  :thumbs: funk-star is always camp!

Back to the top
I know it's late any chance I could get on the stand for either Saturday or Sunday for the day? Cheers 

Back to the top
Hi Guys

gasco of course mate, be great to see you its been a while! If you end up down later on the Sat and miss the convoy, head for club stand entrance gates not general parking and hopefully they will let you on site to drive over to the club stand.

I know they are cracking down on car movement on site during the day this year. Great for safety given the amount of people walking about last year, but a pain for me trying to get everyone to the stand

GoreySnr - Of course, be great to have you camping with us, we welcome and look forward to meeting new faces. If all goes to plan and work is not to busy for me Fri, I am planning to get to site probably 18 / 18.30 ish to do some setting up, I also think there are around 5-8 others coming down Fri and camping so when you get to site, ask stewards where Mk1 Golf Owners Club stand is, then you can drive over, drop ya camping gear of etc, then move car over to cars for sale section. I look forward to meeting you

dexterwallace - Of course mate no probs, you can pay on gate and there is space on stand both days. A lot of us are camping if you fancy both days and a few beers on the Sat or Fri and Sat night. There is a meet at Harvesters cribs on the Sat morning , (details above earlier in thread) or if you are coming on Sunday some guys are also meeting 08.30 am at Harversters Cribbs so they are on site by 9, so we can ensure they get there cars on the stand

Thanks all, fingers crossed for Sun.

I will do the usual and get loads of ice on route Sat morning so we can all have cold drinks and cold beer! :-)

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
Anyone need anything bringing? 
I won't have much room in car as it will be full of beer…. 

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.