Skip navigation

BRISTOL VOLKSFEST 2015 ! - 19th-21st JUNE

Back to the top

I WOULD LOVE RECORD NUMBERS OFF ATTENDANCE - Its a GREAT weekend !

Guys il be coming up Sunday from South Wales,
would love a spot on the stand if possible but no drama if i can't.

Would any of the Sunday lot want to meet and travel in convoy ??  

Instagram Firemandan1

Back to the top
dano999 I'll be coming from Cheltenham if u wanted to meet up Sunday morning somewhere?

Back to the top
dano999 - That's fine mate, try and get to the site early Sunday morning if you can (i.e pre 10am) then just head for the club stand gates not general parking, let the guys on gate know you are on the Mk1 Golf Owners Club stand and they should direct you over to us so you can park on the stand

Cheers

Rich

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top

jaaquo said

dano999 I'll be coming from Cheltenham if u wanted to meet up Sunday morning somewhere?

Yea sure thing, arrange a meeting point closer to the time, see if anybody else wants to jump in….

richyhill said

dano999 - That's fine mate, try and get to the site early Sunday morning if you can (i.e pre 10am) then just head for the club stand gates not general parking, let the guys on gate know you are on the Mk1 Golf Owners Club stand and they should direct you over to us so you can park on the stand

Cheers

Rich

Yea sure thing, try and get down early , Thanks

Instagram Firemandan1

Back to the top
I will be attending but unsure if my cabby will be sorted in time, so might be in the passat

Back to the top
richyhill I've sent money for weekend ticket probs coming down Friday night  :thumbs: 

Back to the top
BUMP

last people to pre book, money in this week please

Will be submitting club stand form to the Volksfest team with cheque for payments early next week.

After that all are welcome to join and come on stand, you will just have to pay on gate

This is a great show guys, not to be missed.

Cheers

Rich

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
BBQ CALL - Anyone got a big one for the weekend ?

Hi Guys, just a quick one, unfortunately the Mk1 BBQ trailer will not be making Volksfest this year. Is anyone coming for the weekend or even just the Sat or Sunday who is bringing a large BBQ and would be happy for it to be used by all and situated behind the Gazebo on stand as long as people bring more coal and food for themselves ?
I have a gas one, but have no way of getting it to site really, could bring Gas bottle though if someone has a gas one,
Cheers
Rich

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
Rich,

Stick me down for a Sunday slot, managed to get the day off. Will be there before 10am, I have pre-booked tickets for me and wifey.

cheers

Back to the top
Brill AndyParsons see you on the Sunday, make sure you go in club stand entrance and ask to be directed over to the Mk1 Golf OC stand and park up with us, Cheers Rich

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
Rich,
I'm probably coming in the van and have a reasonable size barbecue (22" diameter) I can bring if that's of any use?

Back to the top
Yomp that would be ace mate, Charcoal one?

If so I will spread the word for people to bring some bags of charcoal with them.

I am sure many will have small BBQ's also, but you know what its like, always good to have a "communal" one by the gazebo for a good cook up and natter over some beers though various points of the weekend.

Just a shame we cant get the Mk1 Trailer BBQ down this year

Thanks Mate

See you in a 3 weeks or so :-)

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
charcoal!

Back to the top
:thumbs:

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
Still gutted..

Banner

Back to the top
 :(  :(  gona be weird without you there daz1971 , im guessing there is no way you can blag it  :lol:  :lol:

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
i will be going but not sure if doing say and sun. If I pay on the gate do I get on the pitch for mk1 owners? 

@volkswhores 

Back to the top
Pasty Balecke of course , everyone is welcome , just make sure when you get to site you head to the club stand entrance NOT general parking, Tell them you are on the Mk1 Golf Owners Club stand and come join us. Look forward to seeing you there.

Cheers, Rich

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
That's briliant news. Cheers rich. 

@volkswhores 

Back to the top

richyhill said

Anyone got a big one for the weekend ?

:$  :$  :lol:  :lol:

1986 Cabriolet (long resto!)
1983 Cabriolet (daily pain in the bum)
1983 T25 (weekend pain in the bum)

Follow us on:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vwgolfmk1oc/
Twitter: https://www.facebook.com/vwgolfmk1oc/
Instagram: https://www.facebook.com/vwgolfmk1oc/

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.