Skip navigation

BRISTOL VOLKSFEST 2015 ! - 19th-21st JUNE

Back to the top

I WOULD LOVE RECORD NUMBERS OFF ATTENDANCE - Its a GREAT weekend !

Name list on page one updated with names, and any payments received , Thanks

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
Sent  :thumbs:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
payment sent :)
x1 day pass for saturday and x2 day passes for sunday :)

thanks

Back to the top
jaaquo - I will need to check mate, but think I can only pre book the weekend tickets at £25 per person, so if the same person out of 1 or your 2 is coming Sat and Sun then that would be cheaper, but for the person just coming Sunday day ticket on the gate is only £12.50.

Its just the weekend tickets that include camping that are reduced from £30 to £25 for pre book

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
ans4r  give Daz and the other midlands crew a nudge

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
richyhill yea i am looking to go sat and sunday, but my mrs can't get the saturday off but wants to go on the sunday, if you could have a look at booking with the weekend tickets, if not, could you send the money back and ill pre book online for the day passes.

Back to the top
jaaquo will do mate, ,might be tonight as works a little busy, but keep you updated

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
no worries, cheers bud

Back to the top
Hi Rich

Sent you money via paypal for 3 x adults @ £25 and one child at £13 (that was child price for 13-16 on their website). Can you post to me as we are coming Friday as normal.  Recorded delivery pref and I will pay u postage costs when I see you.
Cheers again Rich for sorting this out.  Let me know if you need my address and I will pm you.  Don't want strange men coming to my house :) :$  :P  :wub:

Back to the top
I am only coming on Sunday so I pay on the gate then drive to find you all

Back to the top
Thx Rich

I've paid £20 for 2 Saturday tickets

Back to the top
Will get over for the Sunday.

Back to the top
Hi Guys,

Sorry had a late finish in work tonight.

Will update this thread with all that have paid tomorrow when I work through it.

I need to call the guy I know at Volksfest to see if I can pre book day tickets as well as full weekend tickets.

I am not sure if I was clear enough in my pre book post before but the club stand form only takes pre booking for weekend tickets at the reduced price of £25 instead of £30.

If I can add day tickets on as well then I will.

Thanks

Rich

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
richinbristol2@hotmail.co.uk

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
Ticket Update

Ok, just a quick update on the tickets, I am ok to pre book both WEEKEND TICKETS and SINGLE DAY TICKETS, however if you just want single Sunday tickets, it would be better if you could just pay on the gate (then come in via club stand entrance, tell them you are with the Mk1 Golf Owners Club and park up on the stand, the same applys for people coming later on the Saturday).

PLEASE NOTE however if it get busy, after around 11.00am each day, they "may" not let you drive across site to get to stand (and ask you to park in general parking), but they are usually pretty good, especially with the MK1 OC as we have been attending in mass for years.

I am happy to post out tickets to those coming for Friday, or those who really cannot make the meeting point Saturday morning (PM me your address) but ideally for me, (I will update closer to the time)  as we have done in previous years we usually meet around 2 miles from the venue at a Harvesters car park between 09:00-09:30 on the Saturday morning.

If as many people that I have tickets for can make this it helps in a number of ways:

(1) I don't have to keep running to the Bristol Volksfest gate to give out tickets, as Sat morning I am busy setting up the stand (and trust me, no one wants to watch me run! :-) )
(2) When we convoy in on the Saturday morning as we have since 2009. it makes parking up cars on the stand, in a smart arrangement, quicker, easier, and then everyone can lend a hand with Gazebo and stuff, get there tents up, then have a nice cold beer :-)
(3) I give our the tickets in one big go, and don't have to worry about where to keep them during Sat whilst other people turn up

I have now updated the first page thread with names and payments.

Keep an eye out here for updates guys

Cheers

Rich

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
ans4r , who owns the BBQ these days mate you ?

Know someone who could tow it down on the Sat?

I was thinking perhaps Ginner could be the bestest Gas head of all :-) and him and will come and join us for the weekend (you know it makes sense) and bring it down on the back of the Mondeo if you are Mk1 less at the mo Dave ?

You knows you loves a bit of Bristol Volksfest me loverrrrrrr

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
being a newbie to this show, which harvester is it you all usually meet at? one in bradley stoke?

Back to the top
jaaquo will post up the postcode close to the time, its the one at Cribbs Causeway "Lamb and Flag".

Cheers

Rich

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
Carnt make this,only just realised.. got a family party this weekend.GUTTED

Banner

Back to the top
daz1971

No way, gutter mate :-(

Not gona be the same with out ya.

Typical as the have moved it later by a week this year.

Give the other midlands lot a nudge, bert, kev, swerve etc all a bit quiet :-)

1.8T CABBY
There are too many online users to list.