Skip navigation

BRISTOL VOLKSFEST 2015 ! - 19th-21st JUNE

Back to the top

I WOULD LOVE RECORD NUMBERS OFF ATTENDANCE - Its a GREAT weekend !

List updated all the way from sunny Mexico :-)

Laracb - there is no such thing as show standard :-), everyone is welcome regardless of what there car is like, its about the great show, fun with the mk1 golf community and a great weekend  :thumbs:

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
This is local to me so I usually get there on at least one of the days. Went in my caddy 2012 & 2013, my jetta last year and probably either my t2 or cabby this year, sunshine depending  :)

Back to the top
Car hasn't got an engine at the moment and hasn't moved under its own power for 6/7 years but I fully intend on coming sat/sun O_o

Back to the top
Put me down for sat and sun I be there  :thumbs:

Back to the top
Any spots left for Sunday 

Instagram Firemandan1

Back to the top
NaVaRrO , just let us know what day you are thinking bud, or when you arrive say you are with the Mk1 OC stand and come park with us

sam1008 , pop over and say hello, we are a friendly bunch and will prob have the BBQ on and be drinking beer in the sun :thumbs:

stu76 - added for Sat and Sun

dano999 - yep always places, we make space for whoever wants to come, added for Sun

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top

Back to the top
What you want?

Last edit: by jellybelly

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
Put me down sausage 

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
I'll be there for Saturday, not sure about Sunday yet :thumbs:

Back to the top
Not sure yet Rich, the car is off the road at the mo and the prognosis isn't looking too good. I'll know in the next week or so if I can get her fixed or sell as an MOT failure for pennies !  :(  :'(

Back to the top
I am there sat/sun.... Man.....already this one, im still recovering !!! lol

Banner

Back to the top
Ginner - You coming !! ?

funk-star - Whats day or day's mate ? be good to see you at a local one to me  :thumbs:

TheDoctor - No probs look forward to seeing you

Fathammer - Really , that bad? get round your mates and get that sportline ! if it dosnt work out, which I hope isn't the case come in the daily for a catch up if you fancy it ?

daz1971  - Standard lol, no falling off the bucking camper this year, give the Brum guys a nudge, especially ans4r as its later this year so does not clash with brother crows Birthday

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
I'm in!!!!  O_o

Just haven't had time to reply 

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
Good man ans4r , give the other usual suspects a shout for me Bert Swerve etc etc :-)

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
Hi Guys

Ok, any more interest? I have been really busy at the moment so struggling to promote this as much as I normally do each year.

For those who have not got there name(s) down yet, its fine, I am not submitting form for advanced tickets for a few days, and if not you can pay on the day.

ADVANCED WEEKEND TICKETS - £5 discount - Book Now ! :-)

For those coming for the weekend, commuting each day or camping on the sat night, and fri night if you wanted to , the organisers offer £5 off weekend tickets for advanced club bookings so:

£25 per person not £30.

I have had a few payments in, but if any people coming for the weekend want to take advantage of this advanced booking discount please send me £25 per person to my paypal - richinbristol2@hotmail.co.uk by this weekend please 23/24th May.

As per previous years I will get the tickets then distribute on the Saturday morning when we meet up locally before convoying into the show ground or if you are coming down on the Friday or later Saturday I can pop them in the post to you

Please post up here or send me a PM so I know you have sent payment

Thanks

Rich

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top

Back to the top
Sausage money sent

Back to the top

Back to the top
get them all involved funk-star its a great weekend

1.8T CABBY
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.