Skip navigation

Mk1 Golf Owners Club Trip To Scotland

Back to the top

Plan has just changed as Elv can finish earlier now, so the aim is to get to Glasgow for about 6pm and yes to eat local

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top

Your are making me hungry now !! Will give you a bell once we make Glasgow :-)

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
Hi,  I am near Glasgow but cant join you on trip but depending upon where you are leaving from and when would be keen to see you off on the Friday morning and get the chance to see the cars.  Went to first Scottish meet on Sunday..first for 15yrs as car sat in garage😣.  Have a great trip in any case if I don't hear back.  Cheers Scott

Back to the top
We have made it to Glasgow !! Going into the city for curry now !!

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
Have a great time guys !

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
It was nice to meet you guys this morning and cars looked stunning…..would have loved to see them go!!..next time!!  Hope the trip goes well and you should get some top notch photos that I can't wait to see.  Drive carefully !  Scott

Back to the top

A7 VVW said

It was nice to meet you guys this morning and cars looked stunning…..would have loved to see them go!!..next time!!  Hope the trip goes well and you should get some top notch photos that I can't wait to see.  Drive carefully !  Scott
Cheers Scott, it was great to meet you too !'

We have now made it to Inverness :-)

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
Great to meet up, took a photo of our early meet this WP_20150925_002.jpg morning. Hope to see you at some shows next year.

Staffordshire Regional Host support

Banner

Back to the top
Some pics so far! WP_20150925_057.jpg

Banner

Back to the top
WP_20150925_077.jpg WP_20150925_081.jpg WP_20150925_120.jpg

Banner

Back to the top
looks good, what route did you take and where did you end up? Do you have a little route map? and most importantly, did you manage to get your haggis?

Pity you got some rain. We were in Argyll at the weekend, warm and dry the whole time :-)

Back to the top
Just want to say a big thank you to lhasadreams for organising a great trip and HisBoss for great company and lots of giggles. :) What a fantastic trip and big thanks to Craigt for the curry recommendation, was great to meet up and for our suggested detour to Glen Etive, stunning, but a tad bumpy towards the end!! was jealous of Ade's air ride at that point!! :lol: Lovely to meet up with you too A7 VVW , thanks for taking time out to come at meet us, what a lovely car, stereo install took me right back :thumbs: , hope to see you at some shows. Aviary Photo_130880373859868459.png Aviary Photo_130882742074289024.png Aviary Photo_130882742847128980.png

Banner

Back to the top
Aviary Photo_130882987898779641.png Aviary Photo_130882989628394032.png Aviary Photo_130882990605383743.png

Banner

Back to the top
pics look good.  Makes we want to jump in the car and go there now. in fact, I think thats saturday sorted.  :lol:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.