Skip navigation

West Yorkshire meet ????

Back to the top
So boys and girls !!!!

March is here,the show season has started.

How many of us have our cars out ,who fancies getting together meeting up shaking hands and getting a group of guys together round here to cruise with and help each other out when all goes belly up ???

Just had a quick look on line and can't see when the American car cruise start date but how about maybe early April getting together at 5 guys burgers at Kirkstall and having a natter ?

Back to the top
I'll be in for a meet up  :thumbs:

Back to the top
id be up for that  :thumbs:

Back to the top
I'm in :thumbs:

Back to the top
Aye a'l make one in.. Just let me know what date your thinking of as I have a stupid work rota…

Back to the top
So what works best for everyone ?? An evening or a weekend daytime meet ?? Really wanna get this off the ground so would like it to appeal to as many of you guys as possible ?? 

Back to the top
Evenings would be best for me. Loads to do at the weekends.

Back to the top
sounds good, Thursday or Friday night??

Back to the top
ps ill bring some spanners think my exhaust may get a few hits from the speed bumps  :thumbs:

Back to the top
I was thinking a Thursday night maybe 7:00pm ?? What about 26th ??? 5 guys in Kirkstall ???

Back to the top
Good for me just got to get the tracking done but should have it done for Saturday fingers crossed  :thumbs:

Back to the top
I'd have said this week but mines having wheel bearing done on Thursday and it never goes in and comes out on the same day lol !!! Be good to meet up with some other local owners.

Back to the top
will this be a regular week meet? 26th am on nights but week after am ok and for the following 3 after that.. Silly shift patten Grrrrrrrrr :banghead:

Back to the top
I'm going to be the awkward one here and my week nights are full.

But I'd pop along to maybe the first one to meet you all though.

Back to the top
im free that night,, well i am now !  :thumbs:

Back to the top
Car taxed, paint still looks a mess but I should be ready for Thursday.

Tracking next to do, and ill be ready for Leeds

Back to the top
So shall we call it a date for next Thursday night ??? 5 guys burgers Kirkstall road Leeds ??? Say 7:30 onwards ???

Back to the top
Yeah ill see you all there well if the old girl makes it haha   :thumbs:

Back to the top
Won't it be really busy down there?

I know when I've been to Hollywood bowl etc parking been a nightmare.

Back to the top
Could be busy just thought there as its close to Bradford side and not too bad from most of Leeds and wakefield, any suggestions though are welcome !!!

Come on boys and girls it's a new meet have your say ???
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.