Skip navigation

Unphased 24th May 2015

Back to the top
Sounds like its John Wayne time guys, every man for himself!! 

Please purchase your own tickets from the Unphased forum.

Dan

Back to the top
Can u not get tickets of the site? Av already got mine like 

Back to the top
No probs ill get tickets from the site,so i take it there is no club stand passes needed.

Back to the top
Pee is best placed to answer these questions. I'm not going personally so I've only listed those who have expressed an interest.

Sorry, can't help any further on this one. 

Back to the top
No worries Dano

Back to the top
okay guys so i now dont own a mk1  :(

i sorted the clubstand out but i cud do with an address for someone who can hand the passes out on the day  and i will get them sent out to you .

Back to the top
Nightmare I would have done that but unfortunately it looks like am going to have to boue out. 

I already have two tickets all dig them out and if anyone needs one pm me and all post them out 

Back to the top
Tickets arrived today,  :thumbs:  just read the leaflet and it says be there no later than 8am for showing cars i presume this includes club stands but not sure, early start if it does.

Back to the top
Are we meeting up any where on way iam from stockport

Back to the top
Im not far from you in Failsworth

Back to the top
Do want to meet up and travel down sunday morning

Back to the top
Can do were do you want to meet?

Back to the top
Do you know were the old roxy cinema used to be can meet you there if you want and then straight on the motorway to the 61

Back to the top
Yes thats fine pick a time and i will meet u there

Back to the top
please can you take me off the list, its finally sunk in how much i have to get done before i go to the tt next weekend i really can't spare a day this weekend unfortunately. see you all at the agm

Back to the top
Hi folks, we have had a message on the facebook page asking for an address to send the club passes to. Can I ask for someone to take this on please who will be there?

Cheers

Anna

Staffordshire Regional Host support

Banner

Back to the top

CabrioAnna said

Hi folks, we have had a message on the facebook page asking for an address to send the club passes to. Can I ask for someone to take this on please who will be there?

Cheers

Anna

i can do this shall i pm you my address.

Back to the top

buttywagon said

Yes thats fine pick a time and i will meet u there

Will probably have to be 630 as the latest we can get there  is 8, what do you think?

Back to the top
I'd like a place on the stand if there's one available please?
Thanks
Andrew

Back to the top
narpsi - I've taken you off, Mk1dcky you're on.

CabrioAnna will be sending Dj Ev the tickets that she's been sent.
You won't have flags for the stand due to issues getting them returned for the next show. You can have the NW banner though and fix it up some how. 
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.