Skip navigation

Mk1 swallowtail

Back to the top
i am selling mine once registered because i am off travelling for a year or two and it would help to the funds but if it doesn't sell what i want for it i will garage it.

the spec of mine is a low milage 1100cc 4speed solex carb
lhd 2door non sunroof low back seats and all the swallowtail differences
it does have a couple of rust spots at the lower parts of the front screen and lower rear corners.
i am the 4th  owner a owner before me has given it a blow over which isn't a good job but was going to respray it myself anyway. also it comes with a period correct bonnet and tailgate and clear rear screen. all in i would be looking for £4500

pm me if you are SERIOUS and don't want to waste my time!

many thanks guys
azza

Back to the top
Colour?

Back to the top
Red but was green

Back to the top
I'm selling my swallowtail it's 4 door though & needs work. 1975 Mk1 Golf project for sale on eBay item number 321676765959

Back to the top
Mines reduced to £8750 if you bring your on wheels :(

Back to the top
Hi mate, I've taken it off sale until the end if the season now as I'll be using it to a couple if shows.
It WILL be back up forsale end of September though

If you need any pics just email me on
Ccgibson5 me .com
And I'll sort some 

Carl

Back to the top
The forsale post is still relevant though if you can find it
It's on edition in the mk1 for sale section too

Back to the top
Found it mate.

If my Sportline sells soon then I think I will be looking for a replacement quicker than Sep I think but will keep in contact.

Its one of the favourite colours so very tempting !

Cheers, Rich

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.