Skip navigation

Windesa - Bodi Wind Deflector

Back to the top
Hi all cabriolet owners…

I have just become an agent for Windesa in Ireland/UK selling their Bodi Wind Delectors for your Mk1 Cabrio.  :thumbs:

I can offer Mk1 Owners Club members a discount on shop prices through my website www.golfgtisportline.com

There are three different types to choose from:

Bodi M - is a vertical deflector (Normal retail price €95 - Discounted price €86)
Bodi XL - extends horizontally over the rear seats (Normal retail price €169 - Discounted price €159)
Bodi XLC - is a colour coded option of the XL (Normal retail price €249 - Discounted price €209)

Here is a little piece on them: Bodi wind deflectors are the ideal supplement for your Mk1 Cabrio. A Bodi wind deflector enriches the vehicle and offers the best wind protection for comfortable and enjoyable trips in your convertible. Experience and quality ensure maximum contentment with our wind deflectors which are made in Germany. The mesh fabric is sewn in the imitation leather accurately and due to the supporting frame the wind deflectors maintain a great stability which prevents flapping. The wind deflector fits firmly and tightly in your convertible so you are protected from air draft - for a smooth ride.

Couple of pics:

Anybody who has one of these will state how good they are - zooming down the road and no drafts! Look good too…

So with the AGM coming up in Uttoxeter I am willing to take orders, process them and supply them at the show!

I will have some to sell in Uttoxeter on a first come basis. If you need more info post up or drop me a pt.  :)

Items located in Kilkenny Ireland - collection possible too…  :thumbs:

Cheers Hugh.

www.vwgolf1.com - vw golf parts and genuine accessories!

Banner

Back to the top
Nice one Hugh, I can't recommend these enough, they're a great bit if kit and a great price too… I paid a lot more for my XL.

Mk1 Golf floor mats - for tin top and cabriolet - Zero7796 17298Five

Back to the top
I've an XL fitted to my cabby and am very pleased with the quality, fit and just how good these deflectors work.

You'll be one very very lucky person to find anything cheaper than Hugh is offering these at, a great discount on the listed prices.

Back to the top
As above, would recommend getting one of these

Good job with the discounts Hugh (y)

South West Regional Host

Previous;
1991 Clipper, 1978 S1 GLS, 1983 Type25, 1989 Clipper GTI

Current;
Zero, zilch, nought, zero, nothing….

Banner

Back to the top
Ditto on the above comments!  :thumbs:

Sent by a smartphone and not a smartperson!

Play Guess the Asking Price 'SEASON 4' as of Sunday the 29th of October 2017.
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=chat%2Fmk1-golf-chat_2%2Fguess-the-asking-price_2

OLD.
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=chat%2Fmk1-golf-chat_2%2Fold-guess-the-asking

Ever wondered who's behind the scenes of this forum?
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/index.php?page=committee

Mike

There's me building mine 28 years ago, almost finished!        

001.JPG       

Be proud of your VW Golf Mk1, it's very special!

Back to the top
Thanks Chaps for your comments - delivering one of the XL deflectors today.  :thumbs:

Cheers Hugh.

Banner

Back to the top
Is that a standard tonneau cover in the second pic? It looks very smooth and almost like a hard plastic cover :)

Back to the top
2nd pic is a mk3 cab

South West Regional Host

Previous;
1991 Clipper, 1978 S1 GLS, 1983 Type25, 1989 Clipper GTI

Current;
Zero, zilch, nought, zero, nothing….

Banner

Back to the top
That's not a mk3  in the second picture ?
It's the highly sought after pt cruiser convertable
Said no one ever.

Back to the top
I got an xl wind deflector yesterday from Hugh, it,s really great, cuts down on all the wind around your neck and legs, and it looks great too, comes with protective case and full fitting instructions, and for the price Hugh is selling them for it,s a bargain.
I recommend it for anyone with a cabriolet.

Back to the top
Congratulations on becoming an agent, should have spoke to you as ordered one a few weeks back dammit  :P

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
Here are a couple of pics emailed to me from Cranky.  :cool:  Thanks for the review.  :thumbs:

And a nice one of his gleaming mk1 golf cabriolet  :cool:  :cool:

Cheers Hugh.

Banner

Back to the top
Just a bump for these back to the top.  ;)

I will have a few for sale at the agm this coming weekend so if interested give ma a shout.  :thumbs:

Cheers Hugh.

Banner

Back to the top
Just a little bump for these have only a few left in stock after the summer months - if interested drop me a pt.  :thumbs:

Cheers Hugh.

Banner

Back to the top
Hi there shughy I have purchased some radiator cards from you previously and actually may need some more but was wondering how well the medium one worked and if you had any left .
Many thanks
Martin.

Back to the top
Hi Martin thanks for your enquiry and I have just sent you a pt.  :thumbs:

Cheers Hugh.

Banner

Back to the top
Hi there can you send me an email with a pic of your car and the cream leather and I'll check out my end what colour options I can get.  :thumbs:

Cheers Hugh.

Banner

Back to the top
What's involved in fitting one of these? Any holes to be cut or drilled?

Back to the top

utterly-dubberly said

What's involved in fitting one of these? Any holes to be cut or drilled?

No holes or anything to be drilled.   :)

There is a Velcro strap which wraps around the top cross member (see pic above), two hooks which attached the the rear strengthening beam in the boot (have to drop the back seat to fit) and two snap buckles which wrap around the front seat bases.

A couple of minutes to put up and less to take it down. The roof can open/close and still be operated when fitted.

Instruction enclosed.  :thumbs:

Cheers Hugh.

Banner

Back to the top
SPECIAL OFFER - THIS WEEK ONLY 15th Feb

I have 2 x XL deflectors in stock which I am willing to let go at a discounted €140 delivered to the UK.

If interested get in touch. Only two…  :thumbs:

Cheers Hugh.

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.