Skip navigation

Adrian Flux :-( are a disaster - Bye Bye Adrian Sucks :-)

Back to the top
sorry guys but you think af are bad now just wait untill you have an accident, then you will find out how bad they are, i almost ended up going to court due to there incompetence.

i say all this but it was 10 years ago since i had my accident so it might of changed now

Old dubs never die, they just get lower

Back to the top
Here is the latest email in reply to my Sportline

WTH

Last edit: by Massbad69

Back to the top
That's poor service.

Just a thought, your full address is there - clue for the cars?? Maybe an edit would be in order.  ;)

Back to the top
that is hilarious…. send it to watchdog or something !! or better still post in on their facebook page if they have one, you'll soon get a quick response !!

Back to the top
I'm with flux too as they were cheaper but had the same trouble with agreed value, in my opinion they well undervalued the car, I scanned and sent receipts for a few grand above what they value my car at and completely agree with them being hopeless at communicating either between their own different departments or me  :P , gonna shop around some of the recomendations in this thread this year

Back to the top
Update

Sportline value will not change and I will spen time next year getting a better deal elsewhere.

GX agreed value - finally got a call, because Dan from AF on here organised it.
Lady was fine and sorted out the issue in 2 mins, SUPPOSEDLY their emails couldnt get my pics and forms attachments ???????????????????

BUT at least I sent, for the 4th time the pics and forms, to her personal work email, she has got them and they are now with their agreed value team.

I will hear back within a week but I do not hold out much hope for their value, somewhere between £8.45 and £9.12 maybe  :lol:

Back to the top
I was insured with AF for a few years, but for me they have got steadily expensive.
So I have gone from having 2 cars insured with them to 0.

Peter Best were good last year, but Bishops Calway were brilliant this year.
So I went with them.

Peter Best wanted £181.74
Bishops Calway     £103.80
All like for like.

"Making Cabbies More Beautiful One Roof at a Time" 

Back to the top
I'm with AF for both my dubs. Had a shunt in the Corrado early this year - not my fault - no worries, I thought, it has £3500 agreed value so I'll write it off and get something nicer. Even started shopping around…

Surprise surprise, no agreed value on the policy at all. Bag of Scunthorpes, won't be using them again.

Stone

"Klaus": 1987 Clipper Cabrio, LA7Y, 1.8 Weber (auto)
1995 Corrado VR6, LK4Z: RIP
2003 Golf R32, LB5R

Back to the top
Nobody knows until they need to make a claim how good their insurance company is.

i'm with AF but because of the value I was seeking, they asked me to pay for a guy with loads of letters after his name who is recognised by insurance companies to come and value it.
I had already gathered evidence of other similar cars which were for sale and along with the car, presented him with all this extra information, along with the cars paperwork file. He took a load of pictures and then went off and wrote a great long report c/w photos which i then took to my insurance company.
He had actually put the value slightly higher than I was asking for so it kind of back fired on the insurance company. The report lasts for 3 years and the insurance supposedly cannot argue against it as they requested it.

However unless i need tomake a full claim then I'll never know if its worth  the paper its written on.

Back to the top
I rang to cancel my renewal in the week  and just got a letter saying thanks for renewing it!!

Another phone call needed

Banner

Back to the top

jellybelly said

I rang to cancel my renewal in the week  and just got a letter saying thanks for renewing it!!

Another phone call needed

☺️☺️☺️☺️

Back to the top
I'm still waiting for my agreed value for the GX, that's 3 weeks tomorrow :-)

Back to the top
Are they under new management or something? I thought these clowns were professionals

Back to the top
I rang them for a quote. Looking at insuring the Cabby at the start of May. After taking every last detail about me and the car they then told me they needed to do a credit check on me! I asked them why and they said it was standard procedure! There's nothing wrong with my credit and I don't want them messing with it. I told them I would leave it and ended the call.

Of course, they were happy to lose the business. I normally use Footman James. Always been cheap, insure you straight away and agree a value from filling out a form and sending photos to them. They give break down cover and a FREE tax disc holder that I never use! They also return your pictures.

Banner

Back to the top
I'm still waiting :-/

Back to the top
Been with them a few years, always price match cheaper quotes I find, answer phone pretty quick, Always been polite, English call centres  and always helped me when I've had a problem. I can't fault them really but that's just me

It dunt fit

Back to the top
My agreed value has been agreed after I emailed the girl again after 7 days waiting.

It had just been agreed  :lol:

Bizarrely though after everything has been done by e-mail, they have popped it in the post  :o

Back to the top
It gone up in value with the time it's taken them to sort it

Better change it mate

Banner

Back to the top
can only echo the bad experiences of AF and that was from years back. Sounds like nothing has changed.
The agreed value thing was cobblers, never got honoured and some man came out to value/inspect it, after it had been in a smash and totally deadpan said it was only worth a couple of quid because it had been in an accident.

Back to the top
Well for ease and losing the money, again I have swapped my GX insurance policy to my new s1.

They have received and acknowledged receipt of all the paperwork and pics for the agreed value.

I am now on day 9 waiting for how much they will agree to and the car is still only on market value until it's completed.

Here we go again for the 3rd time.

I will move policies on both mk1's next spring after shopping around.

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.