Skip navigation

VWfestival Harewood house leeds August 15th/17th

Back to the top

club stand

I will start  sendding out passs on Monday as an idea put in your car as soon as you get it that way it won't get lost.You will not get in to the show with out it.

Last edit: by Eddiebear

B reg cab

Back to the top
pm sent :thumbs:

Back to the top

Eddiebear said

sallyandsean said

I see from there page on facebook that they send out mirror hangers for club stands and as never been on a club stand before how do we get these???
Well abit nearer the time I will ask people to pm me their post adress and  post them to evrey one or if I  get them before the agm hand them out there ok

Cool look forward to getting mine

Back to the top
Thanks guys ok any more for this one it would be great to have full club stand this year as it is the 10th year of the club and the 10th year of Harewood.

B reg cab

Back to the top
Quick question, ive never been to this before and ive just been looking at the website and it says on sat car stands emptied between 4-5, i take it there is somewhere secure to park after that? silly question :lol:

Back to the top
I think on the website it say u can leave your car on the club stand just no camping in this area. This is also my first show

Back to the top

easternkris said

I think on the website it say u can leave your car on the club stand just no camping in this area. This is also my first show

That is correct, cars can be set up on the stand and left but the camp ground is on a field to the side of the main show ground.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits 

Back to the top
If you want leave your car on yhe club stand over night you can BUT you do so at your own risk its best to take it back to the camp site between 4 and 5pm.

B reg cab

Back to the top
Is that  a top tip or are u talking from experience ? I was going to leave mine over night

Back to the top

easternkris said

Is that  a top tip or are u talking from experience ? I was going to leave mine over night

Not from experience but for every thing there is  a frist time .Me I like my car where I can see it over night then I know its safe.

B reg cab

Back to the top
Yeah true, all have to have a think. All probs move it back to the campsite 

Back to the top
ah so you can park near your tent then thats ok.

Back to the top

Diverwez said

ah so you can park near your tent then thats ok.

Yeah you park near your tent there is no other car park  for people camping like I said you can leave your car on the club stand over night but it is at your own risk.

B reg cab

Back to the top
Cars need to be on the stand before 11AM and off by 5PM saturday and sunday what ever one you are doing.

B reg cab

Back to the top
Pass arrived so will be there for about 10am on the Sunday. A big thank-you for sorting it all out!

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits 

Back to the top
Hang tag arrived :) so will be there Sunday around 9 ish :)

Could possibly put it on on Saturday too …depends if the local club stand is needing cars too

Back to the top

sallyandsean said

Pass arrived so will be there for about 10am on the Sunday. A big thank-you for sorting it all out!

Your wellcome.

B reg cab

Back to the top

carlettof said

Hang tag arrived :) so will be there Sunday around 9 ish :)

Could possibly put it on on Saturday too …depends if the local club stand is needing cars too

Ok no prob.

B reg cab

Back to the top
Pass arrived today, Cheers.

Back to the top
will be at the meet only live 10miles or so away is it good to arrive early to get near to things ???
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.