Skip navigation

CLUB STAND Cars in the park 5th-6th July beacon park Lichfield

Back to the top
The forecast looks like we might have a few showers on the day. CabrioAnna  do we have room for a Gazebo do you know?   If so does anyone have one?

Golf GTI Campaign 1983 Mars Red, Ford S-Max 2015, Audi TT 180 quattro 2003, Fiat 500C 2013, Golf GTE MK7.5

image.jpeg

Back to the top
I live local to this so I shall be there, normally a good turn out! I won't be in my golf as it's still in bits :(

Back to the top

RichardHall said

The forecast looks like we might have a few showers on the day. CabrioAnna  do we have room for a Gazebo do you know?   If so does anyone have one?

I've got a little gazebo I can bring, got to do some baking today too!

Staffordshire Regional Host support

Banner

Back to the top
Just cleaned the car after the rain on the way home from Coalville show last week, looks like it will keep fine for the morning but good for some shelter just in case.

I had forgotten about the Picnic theme of all the club stands, better dig out  the hamper and tartan rug.  Bad news for me to hear your baking - bang goes my diet for the week!

Golf GTI Campaign 1983 Mars Red, Ford S-Max 2015, Audi TT 180 quattro 2003, Fiat 500C 2013, Golf GTE MK7.5

image.jpeg

Back to the top
According to the website there are just over 2300 cars signed up to go!

Back to the top
What time is everyone meeting tommorow ?

Back to the top
Me and 1100_tintop are meeting at the OK Diner next to the BP Station on A38 at Willington at 8am, so should be in the queue for the Park by 8.20!

Where are you coming in from , if your passing Willington, then meet up with us by 8:00.

image.jpeg

Back to the top
Im coming from tamworth mate 

Back to the top

mcmilligan said

Hiya:-)You've not replied to my posts or private message, so you haven't got a pass :P You'll be able to get in, but will have to see if we can get you over to the club area, which we won't know until we get there about 8-8.30, if you can be there similar time.

Banner

Back to the top

CabrioAnna said

mcmilligan said

Hiya:-)You've not replied to my posts or private message, so you haven't got a pass :P You'll be able to get in, but will have to see if we can get you over to the club area, which we won't know until we get there about 8-8.30, if you can be there similar time.

CabrioAnna
You probably won't pick this up before you leave, but if all passes have the same ref no, I can copy mine and give to Mcmilligan as we are meeting him around 8.15 on the way into Lichfield by Trent Valley Station.

image.jpeg

Back to the top
Yes GAMMYGOLFGTI did polish his car today at Lichfield 👍

Thank you CabrioAnna for sorting a great day out yet again,I had a brill time 😃

171761 views (107 Kb)

Back to the top
I would just like to say thankyou to all who attended the lichfield cars in the park from Mk1 Oc and making me so welcome on my first show with you guys :) Roll on the AGM, wished i had bought my camera !

Mcmilligan

Back to the top

mcmilligan said

I would just like to say thankyou to all who attended the lichfield cars in the park from Mk1 Oc and making me so welcome on my first show with you guys :)Roll on the AGM, wished i had bought my camera !

Mcmilligan
Really nice to meet you too Dave, even if I called you Andy all day! your Driver  is really nice. I too forgot my Camera so can't post up pictures of all the amazing cars there.

I think this event is going to be firmly established in the Club calendar now. Excellent Weather and company.  Even the wait to leave the show ground didn't detract from my enthusiasm, mind you getting 2000+ cars through one narrow gate all at one was never going to be pretty…..

image.jpeg

Back to the top
Glad to see you all today came back from my long walk around the cars and you was all gone lol 

Back to the top
Thanks for organising the stand Anna  :thumbs:
Good company and nice variety of cars on show, both on our stand and throughout the park.
Here's a little video for Swerve

Back to the top
Eat your heart out Spielberg lol
Nice one GAMMYGOLFGTI
See you at the agm I will bring plenty of tea bags for you and Bert 👍

171761 views (107 Kb)

Back to the top
Look forward to seeing you all at the agm !

Back to the top
Great meet yesterday, thorougly enjoyed it and as usual may thanks to Anna for organising ;)Put up a load of pics in the Show/Meet Pics and Reviews section…

Cheers
Ade

Back to the top
Big thanks to everyone for turning out early morning for this, had a great time and one for the calendar for next year. Great to meet new faces too, hope to see you all at the AGM.
 Must remember to add 10 cars to our total on the application next year O_o !!

Banner

Back to the top
Ill be there next year and cu all at the a too 
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.