Skip navigation

CLUB STAND Cars in the park 5th-6th July beacon park Lichfield

Back to the top
I will sort membership tonight :) will be attending the agm :) 

Back to the top
Hi Anna.  Any more space left as its only down the road from me. Many thanks - Hazel.

Back to the top
 List updated :thumbs:

CabrioAnna said

Sunday 6th July - Club stand applied for, 6 cars, but can increase if necessary :thumbs:1. CabrioAnna
2. Elv-APX
3. RichardHall
4. bugs-gti
5. Swerve
6. gammygolfgti
7. mcmilligan
8. Ghia

Post up if you can make it!!

Cheers

Anna

Staffordshire Regional Host support

Banner

Back to the top
My car fixed and I've been given the Sunday off 

Back to the top
OK folks, here's the info for the show. I have passes that you can print out yourselves if you can send me your email address via PT. If you can't print yourself please let me know ASAP so I can post to you. I will aim to get to the show for 8.30am if everyone can arrive similar time, that would be great. :thumbs:  Otherwise I think you will get stuck in queues!

Dear Club Entrant.

Please find attached a pass for you to circulate to your members. Could you also advise them of the following points:

1. Gates open at 7am please arrive early to prevent traffic congestion. Please display passes so traffic can be directed.

2. Any Barbecues must be off the grass and have a fire extinguisher next to them not in the boot of a car whose driver has gone off for a walk!

3. All drivers must carry a current insurance certificate for the car they are driving.

4. Please do not bring any support vehicles into the park that may want to leave as other entrants are still arriving - this causes us huge problems and traffic congestion.

5. Last year we had a couple of incidents where clubs moved stakes to enlarge their area, if you need more space please come and see the marshals and they will do their best to accommodate  you.

6. Each club will be given a black bag for rubbish - there are 2 skips in the tree line. It would be appreciated if all rubbish could be put in the skips as by Sunday afternoon we are on our knees and last year we were still collecting rubbish at 9pm.

7. Security on Friday and Saturday night will be Guards with dogs if camping please make sure your dog is restrained and if day visiting with a dog please make sure any little accidents are picked up.

8 . Please Remember this is a charity event , our major charity this year being Midlands Air Ambulance. Please give generously to the collectors if you can.

9. First Aid will be positioned by the pavilion.

Banner

Back to the top
Anyone going got a spare pipe from servo to inlet with the yellow valve I can buy 

Back to the top
Anna is there a space for a mate in a mk1? 

Back to the top
GAMMYGOLFGTI do you want to meet up on the way? I could meet you at the petrol station in featherstone just off M54 

Cheers 

171761 views (107 Kb)

Back to the top

Swerve said

GAMMYGOLFGTI do you want to meet up on the way? I could meet you at the petrol station in featherstone just off M54 

Cheers 

Hi swerve , yeah the petrol station at junction 1 is good for me, Anna wants us at Lichfield for 8.30am so do you reckon 8.00am or just before will be enough time (please don't use a british rail timetable to work it out, as we would have to go to Wolves station, transfer at Stafford and probably get on a bus due to over running maintenance in the line  :thumbs: )

Back to the top
Sounds good mate will get there just before 8, as for the bus replacement of course it would be a premium bus that would be used, I'm at Bert's for 7 tomo morning to put on the premium Bosch fuel pump 👍 lol  

171761 views (107 Kb)

Back to the top

bugs-gti said

Anna is there a space for a mate in a mk1? 

Hiya, Unless someone drops out, we are full, told organisers about 8 cars, think we might be pushing it for more!

Banner

Back to the top
No worries Anna 

Back to the top
Hi Anna
Unfortunately I am waiting for some work to be finished on my car and I don't think it will be ready in time for this show. Please give my place to anyone who wants it. See you have some enquiries for places already.
Enjoy
Hazel

Back to the top

GHIA said

Hi Anna
Unfortunately I am waiting for some work to be finished on my car and I don't think it will be ready in time for this show. Please give my place to anyone who wants it. See you have some enquiries for places already.
Enjoy
Hazel

Thanks for letting me know Hazel, you can still turn up on the day as an individual, but not on the club stand. Cheers, Anna

Banner

Back to the top
Not sure he a member yet but could be with persuasion lol up to you let me know if one comes up cheers cu there :) 

Back to the top
CabrioAnna not sure if you noticed Bugs Gti post as it went in same time as yours may have someone to replace Hazel now?

Golf GTI Campaign 1983 Mars Red, Ford S-Max 2015, Audi TT 180 quattro 2003, Fiat 500C 2013, Golf GTE MK7.5

image.jpeg

Back to the top

RichardHall said

CabrioAnna not sure if you noticed Bugs Gti post as it went in same time as yours may have someone to replace Hazel now?

Hi Richard, Already spoken to Ade,  1100_tintop about a place, so have sent him a pass as he is paid member too :thumbs:

Banner

Back to the top
Looks like we will have a good turn out then - let's hope the fine weather holds on…..

Golf GTI Campaign 1983 Mars Red, Ford S-Max 2015, Audi TT 180 quattro 2003, Fiat 500C 2013, Golf GTE MK7.5

image.jpeg

Back to the top
Yeah so hope it's a nice day 

Get the polish out guys and gals 

Back to the top
Looks like we use a different entrance to the visitors according to the latest news on the Cars in Park site, plus they have closed entries to club  stands as they have 1000 entries for clubs even before individual non club entries.

Campers, Clubs, Stallholders and Single Entry classics please note:
You will enter Beacon Park via lower Sandford Street
You must arrive between 8am and 11 am without fail
Campers,  Clubs and Stallholders will be directed across the grass to a designated pitch. Passes must be displayed.
Single Entries will be directed along the tarmac perimeter road and your space will be allocated. You do not need a pass.
Campers, Car Clubs and Stallholders arriving without passes will be beaten and placed in a holding area for 4 to 5 hours (just kidding but please don’t turn up without your pass if you can help it).

image.jpeg

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.