Skip navigation

BRISTOL VOLKSFEST 2014 - Saturday Meet Point on PAGE 5 !

Back to the top

6th - 8th June 2014 - I WOULD LOVE RECORD NUMBERS OF ATTENDANCE

ok BUMP

Payments have started to come in so thanks for that guys, also group text sent out today to anyone I have on me phone.

PAYMENTS IN BY SUNDAY 18TH MAY PLEASE GUYS
I will then send in form early next week

Cheers

Rich

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
hi Rich,

I want to pre book but I will only be attending on the Saturday in the day. how much is this going to cost so I can make a payment to you?

Back to the top
Hi Simon

no need to pre book for day visitors you can just pay on gate mate.

Keep and eye on thread , as we will be doing a meet Sat morning first thing and then convoying in if you would like to join

If not you can come later and just ask to be directed to club stand at entrance and come on stand

Cheers

Rich

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
Hi Guys

Thread updated on first page for all those who are coming for the weekend, and have been kind enough to pre book to help organisers out and ensure we get a good size stand etc.

I AM STILL COLLECTING PAYMENT TILL WED 21st, so will send out a messages to others coming for weekend and were interested in pre booking.

KEEP AN EYE ON THIS THREAD FOR A MEETING POINT AND TIME TO BE POSTED FOR THE SATURDAY MORNING

Thanks

Rich

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
looks like I will not have my engine in time for this, but I hope to pop up and have a look around regardless. maybe together for the AG.

Back to the top
ok mate just pay on the gate and pop over to the stand and introduce yourself, be good to meet you, cheers Rich .

Also @golfbitz will be there with bits if you need anything to help with re build

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
Hi Rich,

definitely want to be part of the convoy so keep me posted about the meeting point/time.

cheers
Simon

Back to the top
Hi Rich,

Just realised I won't be able to make it as double booked… Booooooo…

…although it has been double booked with a 3 day all inclusive p*ss up weekend… Yaaaaay!

Have a great time y'all, I'll be there next year!!

Back to the top
Hi Rich,

Can both Steve (coyote) and I (regtheboy) have a space on the stand for Saturday only, day visitor? We can meet you at Cribbs for the convoy in, just let us know the meeting time mate. Also, I understand we will then just pay on the gate.

Keep me posted, cheers Simon

Back to the top
Alright Simon, we'll add you guys to the list :)
See you in a couple of weeks !

Scott

South West Regional Host

Previous;
1991 Clipper, 1978 S1 GLS, 1983 Type25, 1989 Clipper GTI

Current;
Zero, zilch, nought, zero, nothing….

Banner

Back to the top

regtheboy said

Hi Rich,

Can both Steve (coyote) and I (regtheboy) have a space on the stand for Saturday only, day visitor? We can meet you at Cribbs for the convoy in, just let us know the meeting time mate. Also, I understand we will then just pay on the gate.

Hi mate great! this is what we love to see, meet a few new faces and then you are joining us at a show a few weeks later :-)

Scott has added you to the list

Keep an eye out for convoy time that will be added next week I expect

Cheers

Rich

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top

richyhill said

regtheboy said

Hi Rich,

Hi mate great! this is what we love to see, meet a few new faces and then you are joining us at a show a few weeks later :-)

Scott has added you to the list

Keep an eye out for convoy time that will be added next week I expect

Cheers

Rich

good man, looking forward to it….lets try and stick together this time!! ha ha

Back to the top

South West Regional Host

Previous;

Current;

Banner

Back to the top
Nice one Scott, we are one of the 15 selected clubs to be displaying around the trade area I believe :-)

for those the pre booked tickets, they are E tickets with barcodes, I have printed them, some will be sent out to those that have requested them , the others I will be giving out on the Sat morning when we all meet for convoy, cheers Rich

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
For those going on Saturday:
There will be a mini convoy down to site from Cribbs Causeway (just off the motorway and about 5 minutes from site)
The meeting point will be:
Harvesters
Cribbs Causeway,
Bristol,
BS10 7TL

We will meet there at 9am and leave for the show at 9:30am

If you are heading down to us later or on the Sunday, when you enter the show ask the marshal's to direct you to the Mk1 Golf Owners Club Clubstand, otherwise you will end up in general parking

Scott

South West Regional Host

Previous;

Current;

Banner

Back to the top
Bit late to ask but I'm planning to come for the day on sat. Is there room left to park on the club stand?

Mk1 Rivage Cabby on coilovers + VR6 Brakes

Back to the top

Kerbside-Timbo said

Bit late to ask but I'm planning to come for the day on sat. Is there room left to park on the club stand?

yea always room mate :)

South West Regional Host

Previous;

Current;

Banner

Back to the top
I'd like to come for Saturday.
1990 Cabriolet Rivage

Back to the top

TheDoctor said

I'd like to come for Saturday.
1990 Cabriolet Rivage

No problem, see you there :)

South West Regional Host

Previous;

Current;

Banner

Back to the top
TheDoctor just realised this is your first post :)

Welcome to the forum mate, where abouts in the south west you based?

Myself and richyhill are regional hosts for SW

Scott

South West Regional Host

Previous;

Current;

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.