Skip navigation

BRISTOL VOLKSFEST 2014 - Saturday Meet Point on PAGE 5 !

Back to the top

6th - 8th June 2014 - I WOULD LOVE RECORD NUMBERS OF ATTENDANCE

List on page 1 updated

KEEP THE NAMES COMING  :)

Will run this through April and then get club application in with people who want to pre book early MAY

Thanks

Rich

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
 :thumbs:
Sat / Sun - Sat night drinking…and camping!!

Banner

Back to the top

Sat / Sun - Sat night drinking...and camping!! said

and falling off bucking Campers :-)

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
fancy it … off the top of my head ..

CabrioAnna bouchay Elv-APX Waterworx   Swerve Bert mixerman Mixermans-mate jellybelly

Last edit: by richyhill

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
fair play (Y)

South West Regional Host

Previous;
1991 Clipper, 1978 S1 GLS, 1983 Type25, 1989 Clipper GTI

Current;
Zero, zilch, nought, zero, nothing….

Banner

Back to the top
Hi rich 

Put me down for saturday. Not sure about camping will decide nearer the time.  :thumbs:

Back to the top

daz1971 said

:thumbs:
Sat / Sun - Sat night drinking…and camping!!

My birthday on the Sunday  :thumbs:

I WANT A CAKE !!!!

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
I will get you a cake if you bring the BBQ  ;)

ans4r

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
If you can get the bbq to me just off the m32 any time from now i can get it to the show #ans4r #Richyhill

Back to the top
 thanks mate , I would imagine the guys will bring it down with them on the Sat morning hopefully  :)   

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
I'll be at the show  :) but not with my car  :( was hoping to have it ready for this summer, but, again, family has got in the way.

83 GTi Lhasa Green
02 Lupo 1.4 TDi
79 1.1 Met. green (scrapped)
89 Mk2 Gti (sold)
85 Audi Quattro (sold)
83 1.6 driver (sold)
84 1.8 Jetta (sold)
98 Polo 1.0 (wife's daily driver)

Back to the top

ooo-arr27 said

I'll be at the show  :) but not with my car  :( was hoping to have it ready for this summer, but, again, family has got in the way.

Pop across say hello and have a burger with us, be nice to meet you

Cheers

Rich

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
Keep em coming  :)  46 names on last years list I think with 80% at least attending on the days so let beat that  :)

Cheers

Rich

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
I should be there on the Sunday with the cab if there is any space left :)

Back to the top
please put me down for day visitor sat / Sunday. happy to pre-book

Back to the top
Sorry guys been out the country for 4 days, list updated with new names on page 1  :)

Cheers

Rich

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
Keep the names coming guys, I need to get a group txt out on me phone but we are still under last years numbers at mo, and I know we can make this year bigger and better !!!  :)

Thanks

Rich

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
Depending on what happens about my honeymoon, i'd like to come along for the Saturday but pay on the gate as the missus cabby will be fresh out of the paint shop 2 wks before this (its being painted for the wedding as a suprise !)

Plus i have a rather long connection with all the lowrider guys that will be there this year  :thumbs:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.