Skip navigation

Dubs at the Park - 18th May - Bracknell

Back to the top

Easthampsted Park, Bracknell a

I'm am definitely going to this and would be up for the convoy down.

DJ

Back to the top
I will be in my Jetta 

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top
I'll be there. Will give me a chance to show everyone the finished product :D

Back to the top
pearcestu Fathammer gasco blans sparkstu me and scott are doing this one guys, fancy it?

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
Hi James, Nikki and me will be there!! Have we a club stand?? :thumbs:

Back to the top
How much is the entry fee ?

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top

sparkstu said

Hi James, Nikki and me will be there!! Have we a club stand?? :thumbs:

No official club stand but going to do the usual of meeting up before so can park up together. 

James

Click for Berkshire Mk1's>>> Facebook

Back to the top

allana13 said

It's £5 to get in & kids are free. 

James

Back to the top
Scott and I will aim to get to your meeting point for the time you have said, if we run late if you can leave a couple of spaces when you park up that would be great

Cheers

Rich

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top

James_W said

allana13 said

It's £5 to get in & kids are free. 

Cool I will jot be bringing in kids but an additional fiver for a drink for who ever can open the boot of my jetta  :offtopic:

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top

richyhill said

Scott and I will aim to get to your meeting point for the time you have said, if we run late if you can leave a couple of spaces when you park up that would be great

Cheers

Rich

Sounds like a plan :)
Meet at Cribbs 8am, get McD's breakfast and take a steady drive to meeting point?

South West Regional Host

Previous;
1991 Clipper, 1978 S1 GLS, 1983 Type25, 1989 Clipper GTI

Current;
Zero, zilch, nought, zero, nothing….

Banner

Back to the top

arf333 said

richyhill said

Cheers

Rich

Sounds like a plan :)
Meet at Cribbs 8am, get McD's breakfast and take a steady drive to meeting point?

What route are you guys taking as there might be some others who will join you on route. 

James

Back to the top
M5 then M4 mate, prob be going past Swindon about 9am and happy to pull into services and meet others on route if we are passing anyone

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
The weather is looking good for Sunday.  :ocf_emoticons__cowboy:

James

Back to the top
I will be going  :thumbs:

Wanna Hug?

Back to the top
Hi all, any chance of he Bristol/Swindon crew can stop at cheveley services so me n a mate can join the convoy?  I'd guess at around 9.30am?

Back to the top
im on this  :thumbs: will be bringing some ronal turbos with treds for sale if any of you want first dibs

Back to the top

Regtheboy said

Hi all, any chance of he Bristol/Swindon crew can stop at cheveley services so me n a mate can join the convoy?  I'd guess at around 9.30am?

richyhill arf333

James

Back to the top

Regtheboy said

Regtheboy we will pull in but will most likely be 9:00 - 9:15 if we are on time

South West Regional Host

Previous;
1991 Clipper, 1978 S1 GLS, 1983 Type25, 1989 Clipper GTI

Current;
Zero, zilch, nought, zero, nothing….

Banner

Back to the top
Thanks for everyone who turned up. Was a great show & sorry to all the people I didn't get to say hi to. 

James

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.