Skip navigation

German & VAG Show

Back to the top

Dainish said

Yup for those who have pre paid your tickets will be in your name/car reg at the gate when you get there :D

Anyone wanna meet up before we go in?

Cool, ill just pay on the gate is there a stand or place you are meeting?

Back to the top
There's a Shell petrol station on A45 as you drive from the M1 towards billing we met there last year and had a mini convoy in

Back to the top

Dainish said

There's a Shell petrol station on A45 as you drive from the M1 towards billing we met there last year and had a mini convoy in

Cheers Danish… I live closer to billing than that so ill drive to the garage and go from there :)

Back to the top
I'm not going to be able to make this,  I'm away that weekend so my ticket is up for grabs

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
I could be up for a mini convoy  :thumbs:

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
Just been told by the wife she is in London on the Saturday so its just going to be the Sunday for me :)

Back to the top
Okies I'm hoping my car will b fixed by Saturday :(
garages u give am a week they take a month  :(

Back to the top
Can you add my name to . The list please for Sunday only live in rugby
Reg is Brn86r

Back to the top
Kate.  We will meet you for mini convoy.  Just let us know what time.

Back to the top
ans4r knobby Rossini GHIA astraman18 Bert
GAMMYGOLFGTI Swerve funk-star

We can get on site from midday on Friday our tickets will be at the main gate if anyone wants to come down on Friday let me know as they want me to email them back with what day we will be arriving.

Otherwise I was going to suggest meeting at 10am at the  Shell petrol station on A45 which is the first petrol station as you drive from the M1 towards billing.

Back to the top
Sadly I have to bail on this  :(  Just so much going on with the new venture I can't spare the weekend I'm afraid. It's a shame as a weekend of good company and beer (oh and cars!  :lol: ) would have been just what the doctor ordered!

I have phoned Kate already to grovel and pass on my apologies!! Have a great weekend peeps  :thumbs:

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
I will not be there until Sunday so will see you guys there.

Back to the top

Dainish said

ans4r knobby Rossini GHIA astraman18 Bert
GAMMYGOLFGTI Swerve funk-star

We can get on site from midday on Friday our tickets will be at the main gate if anyone wants to come down on Friday let me know as they want me to email them back with what day we will be arriving.

Otherwise I was going to suggest meeting at 10am at the  Shell petrol station on A45 which is the first petrol station as you drive from the M1 towards billing.

Hi Katie, not sure what time I'll be there on Saturday, hoping to be there early on, if I can make it to the Shell for 10.00 am I will, but if I'm not there I'll either already be at Billing or running late :thumbs:  

Back to the top
Ok cool I think I'm going down Friday night now as there's a few ppl doin the same probs easier to just go straight there :thumbs:

Back to the top
Also if anyone could bring a gazebo we'll probs need it for shade in this weather I'd buy one but I don't have room to fit it in my car!  :thumbs:

Back to the top
Arrived @ 10.00am set the tent up and already suffering with sunburn  :$ .
Brings back memories of 2008 as the show and camping are on Shelduck camping area. Ben, Hazel, Kate, Funkstar, me, Knobby and Swerve on site at the moment, need to go stop the ice cream van  :thumbs:

Back to the top
Don't suppose anyone going tomorrow or already there has a passenger side seat for a cabby do they.. Re coil spring just snapped on mine arrggghhh

i live 2 mins from the show

Back to the top

snoopin said

Don't suppose anyone going tomorrow or already there has a passenger side seat for a cabby do they.. Re coil spring just snapped on mine arrggghhh

We trying to work out what recoil spring you are after….
Explain some more if you can

Back to the top

GAMMYGOLFGTI said

snoopin said

sorry horrific explanation :)

my little lad got out of the car today and the seat belt just dangled out the door, i tried to get it to recoil but wouldn't, took it apart and the spring in the seat belt mech has snapped, so basically need whole new passenger side seat belt..

Back to the top

snoopin said

GAMMYGOLFGTI said

snoopin said

sorry horrific explanation :)

my little lad got out of the car today and the seat belt just dangled out the door, i tried to get it to recoil but wouldn't, took it apart and the spring in the seat belt mech has snapped, so basically need whole new passenger side seat belt..

Funk star says he has some, but not bought any with him.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.