Skip navigation

Dubshed 2014

Back to the top

5th &6th April Belfast

Cheers Hugh.

www.vwgolf1.com - vw golf parts and genuine accessories!

Banner

Back to the top
Dubshed is back!

We are celebrating our fifth Dubshed event on 5th & 6th of April! We promise to bring you the biggest and most exciting show yet, with an even more diverse selection of cars from across the VAG spectrum! There are people who will have travelled from all areas of Ireland, UK and even Europe to take part in one of the most talked about events on the car show calendar!

The biggest news for this year is we are officially making the show a two day event!

Doors will open at 2.30pm on Saturday 5th April, for a special preview afternoon. Open to vehicles for outdoor display, as well as spectators wanting to view the indoor display a day before the show.

The Sunday show opens its doors at 8am to vehicle entrants, and 12pm to spectators.

Saturdays £10 admission cost will allow free access on Sunday so come on down and spend the weekend with us! Plans are being made for a 'Dubshed After-hours Party' on the Saturday night, details of the venue being kept under wraps for now.

This year we introduce our specially dedicated "Aircooled zone", a hall in which we will have on display some of the finest Aircooled Beetles, Campers and other rare and wonderful models, that usually never see the light of day. We will also have several different DJs playing sets throughout the weekend, supporting the chilled out vibes of the show.

In addition to this, we have a new e-ticketing system in which you will be able to pre-purchase your tickets for the show. We also have an all new electronic judging system for those who are participating for prizes. Lots of new stuff for us to contend with, in the strive to make this the best show you will attend!

Its not just show cars that we offer, we will have many trade and show stands offering a variety of products and offers. There will be lots of fun activities for all ages, to keep the rest of the family entertained.

For further updates 'like' our Dubshed and GTINI Facebook pages and keep an eye on our new forum, for regular competitions to win tickets and prizes.

Check out http://www.dubshed.com/ for online enrty and registration.

Cheers Hugh.

Banner

Back to the top
Looking forward to it already  :thumbs:

My New Year's resolutions are: 1. Stop making lists. B. Be more consistent. 7. Learn to count.

Back to the top
Damn i won't be in the country. Looking at my rota seems i will mis most of the shows this year.
Andy

Back to the top

Desperado said

Looking forward to it already  :thumbs:

Good stuff Desperado - are you bringing the mk1?

Cheers Hugh.

Banner

Back to the top

andyphill said

Damn i won't be in the country. Looking at my rota seems i will mis most of the shows this year.
Andy

That's a shame Andy - we will take planty of pics for you.  :thumbs:

Cheers Hugh.

Banner

Back to the top
My return to the UK has been delayed so i have sent in my application tonight in the off chance i will be able to make the show.
Andy

Back to the top
Good stuff…

I must put through my own application too.  :$

Hope to head up on the Saturday and overnight for a great day out on the Sunday! Should be a good weekend.

Cheers Hugh.

Banner

Back to the top
I've had an application accepted for this but not sure whether to come over.

I've got digs booked for the Saturday night just up the road. What will everyone else be doing on the Saturday night?

Back to the top

Yomp said

I've had an application accepted for this but not sure whether to come over.

I've got digs booked for the Saturday night just up the road. What will everyone else be doing on the Saturday night?

That's great Yomp - think there some sort of party planned but nothing realised about it yet. It's the first time the show has run over two days.

Are you thinking of coming in by boat via Dublin or Belfast?

Cheers Hugh.

Banner

Back to the top

Shughy said

Are you thinking of coming in by boat via Dublin or Belfast?

Liverpool to Belfast on an overnight to arrive Saturday morning.

Back to the top
Ok Yomp sounds good - I won't be in Belfast till saturday evening but should be able to link with you.

You also might be interested in a spin around the 'Ring of Kerry' in the south west of Ireland. Paul (cranky) and I are looking into a Mk1 spin in early September. Check out the post in the Ireland Region.  :thumbs:

Cheers Hugh.

Banner

Back to the top
Now coming home next week so we will be able to come to the show, I have registered the 2 cars but still waiting to hear if we have got them in.
Andy

Back to the top

andyphill said

Now coming home next week so we will be able to come to the show, I have registered the 2 cars but still waiting to hear if we have got them in.
Andy

That's great Andy - will see you there.

I'm entered too just waiting on a reply back.  :thumbs:

Cheers Hugh.

Banner

Back to the top
Got my reply back today, have been given an indoor slot.
Andy

Back to the top
I got my reply yesterday too for an indoor spot.

Problem for me is I won't make Belfast until evening time so will be parked outside for the Sunday, unless I can sneak in.  :)

Cheers Hugh.

Banner

Back to the top
I've had to cancel this trip I'm afraid. :(

Back to the top

Yomp said

I've had to cancel this trip I'm afraid. :(

That's a pity Yomp.

All the more reason to join us in September!  :thumbs:

Watch this space…

Cheers Hugh.

Banner

Back to the top
Less than a week to go…

Who is going to be there???

Cheers Hugh.

Banner

Back to the top
Hi shughy I am going up will be nice to meet a few of the guys and put a face to the name sadly my golf won't be going as I took to replacing all the front bussion and sorting out the brakes

colin
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.