Skip navigation

Floor mats - OEM+

Back to the top
Gav will these always be available ?
cabby's a work in progress and could be some months before the interior is done.
cheers
KP

ps - they look amazing

Back to the top
Hi KP, there'll be more of these to come so don't worry!
 :)

Mk1 Golf floor mats - for tin top and cabriolet - Zero7796 17298Five

Back to the top
Got my mate the other day Gav, look very good and can't wait to put them down in the MK1  :thumbs:

Back to the top
Cheers Darren.  :thumbs:

Still got a few sets left in all combos:

Cabby black/black and black/red

Tin top black/black and black/red.

Back to the top
Got mine earlier this week. I'd say they fit like a glove, but any gloves that fit as well as the mats would mean you couldn't move your hands…literally millimetre perfect. Surprising how much they tidy it up, you'd think you never look down that much but it's so much smarter when you get in and out now. Bargain! :thumbs:

"Klaus": 1987 Clipper Cabrio, LA7Y, 1.8 Weber (auto)
1995 Corrado VR6, LK4Z: RIP
2003 Golf R32, LB5R

Back to the top

Stone said

Got mine earlier this week. I'd say they fit like a glove, but any gloves that fit as well as the mats would mean you couldn't move your hands…literally millimetre perfect. Surprising how much they tidy it up, you'd think you never look down that much but it's so much smarter when you get in and out now. Bargain! :thumbs:

Totally agree mate, they fit beautifully  :cool:  

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
Thanks for the feedback guys, glad your all pleased with them!  :cool:

Still got some here if anyone else would like some.  :)

Back to the top
hello bud, do you have any in the biscuit colour?

mike  :thumbs:

Back to the top

GavB95 said

Thanks for the feedback guys, glad your all pleased with them!  :cool:

Still got some here if anyone else would like some.  :)

Can I get a set of the blue ones please mate for a 1991 cabby? They look great!

Back to the top

browner01 said

The biscuit colour on page 1's more beige tbh matey. I've just had a set of nice brown/brown done for a member to go with brown dash/biscuit carpets…

These are one-offs so take a while to turn around, same goes for blue/blue sets SAMGLF.

SAMGLF would you like blue the same as the set shown earlier in the thread?

*Stock update… All black/black tin top now sold. Still have black/red tin top, black/red cabby and black/black cabby.*

Back to the top

GavB95 said

browner01 said

The biscuit colour on page 1's more beige tbh matey. I've just had a set of nice brown/brown done for a member to go with brown dash/biscuit carpets…

These are one-offs so take a while to turn around, same goes for blue/blue sets SAMGLF.

SAMGLF would you like blue the same as the set shown earlier in the thread?

*Stock update… All black/black tin top now sold. Still have black/red tin top, black/red cabby and black/black cabby.*

Yes please mate, those blue ones look like they'll be the same colour as the carpet in the car which is what I'm after, or close to.

That would be great!

Back to the top
Nice one SAMGLF , I'll PT paypal details.

I'll be placing new orders on Tuesday for all 'one-offs', if anyone else want's blue, red or brown mats get in touch.

jacob , let me know your address please pal, aiming to get them out with the courier today.  :thumbs:

Back to the top
no thanks dude, i want to keep the floor the same colour. is it a big colour difference to the biscuit colour?

cheers

mike

Back to the top

GavB95 said

Nice one SAMGLF , I'll PT paypal details.

I'll be placing new orders on Tuesday for all 'one-offs', if anyone else want's blue, red or brown mats get in touch.

jacob , let me know your address please pal, aiming to get them out with the courier today.  :thumbs:

Hi, can we sort out payment for these please? Would really like them before next weekend if possible?

Back to the top
Been a busy few days so sorry for not getting back to you. 

Just to confirm, orders will take up to 3 weeks to turn around. The supplier has to clear the Cnc cutters to run my templates, if there's large orders going through it can be while before mine get on the cutters. Courier is also a 5 day service.

SAMGLF PayPal details sent, no worries if you can't wait for these to be turned around though.

Mike, I'll get a better pic of the beige today.

Cheers all. 

Back to the top

So these are the beige samples. The lighter colour is not as deep pile as the darker. I prefer the plush feel of the darker tbh. Edgings would be brown or black on either if these shades.

I can't guarantee these colours will match your carpets, they're a standard 'all marquess' shade.

Back to the top
yeh i see what you mean, its a completely different colour compared to the first pic i saw  :(

Back to the top

GavB95 said

So these are the beige samples. The lighter colour is not as deep pile as the darker. I prefer the plush feel of the darker tbh. Edgings would be brown or black on either if these shades.

I can't guarantee these colours will match your carpets, they're a standard 'all marquess' shade.

Hello Gav :) the darker beige with black edging please for the cabriolet, and black with the red edging for the tin top as per our private topic  :thumbs:  

Do it once and do it right! ok, we've identified the problem, lets not make it worse by guessing……… Identifying the sympton is not the same as understanding the cause :)

Back to the top
Gav, Really pleased, Top quality ,very good fitting. Great price to everyone if you need mats that fit, Give Gav a call :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

GTI Campaign Helios Blue, Going back Standard
GTI Campaign Schwartz Black shouldn't have sold
GTI Mk7 Performance pack Daily drive
Polo 1.4sel Sunset Orange The Wife's
Triumph Tiger

Back to the top
Any chance of getting a set or two made for us 'left hookers'?

Is it just a reverse template?

I'd be interested.

Ta

If you want the PSD Boot Sticker file, it's here: Boot Sticker
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.