Skip navigation

Floor mats - OEM+

Back to the top
I could always still make a template from my floorpan if you need? and it would be fairly accurate as I have the cabby mats, which are only slightly out in a few areas, to compare to

'83 1.3 Golf Driver GT - Project thread
Instagram - matt.semp

Back to the top
I'll have a set of these please when the tiptop versions are ready.

Been waiting for a decent set for months.

Thanks!

Back to the top

mazza411 said

I could always still make a template from my floorpan if you need? and it would be fairly accurate as I have the cabby mats, which are only slightly out in a few areas, to compare to

That would be fantastic Matt. PM me and we'll sort something out (for some reason I still can't PM you from one of your posts, there's no option available).  :ocf_emoticons__dontknow:

By the way did you get your door pockets ok?

@ AntF, I'll update the thread once tin tops are confirmed.

Mk1 Golf floor mats - for tin top and cabriolet - Zero7796 17298Five

Back to the top
Just picked up my first Cabby on sunday, it's got no mats and the carpet is knackered. Going to see if I can source a replacement black carpet and will probably end up with some of these  :thumbs:

Back to the top
i'd be after some in the not too distant future, can you do them without heel pad?

Olly

Back to the top
Tin top templates are with the supplier and are currently being made - once Matt's tested them and confirmed the fit they'll be in production.  :cool:

A set without heel pad shouldn't be a problem Olly.  :thumbs:

Thanks for the interest.  :)

Back to the top
lovely, i need some actual carpets before the mats but definately added to the shopping list  :lol:

Back to the top
I got a set of these mats too for my cabby and must say they are of excellent quality. I was trying to stitch my logo onto them but couldn't as the mats were too well made and the needle continued to shatter.

I'll be having a tintop set when complete.  :thumbs:

Cheers Hugh.

www.vwgolf1.com - vw golf parts and genuine accessories!

Banner

Back to the top
Any updates on Tintop mats

GTI Campaign Helios Blue, Going back Standard
GTI Campaign Schwartz Black shouldn't have sold
GTI Mk7 Performance pack Daily drive
Polo 1.4sel Sunset Orange The Wife's
Triumph Tiger

Back to the top
I made the templates and gav had a set made up and I've taken some pictures of them fitted which ill post up so you can see what they look like fitted

Instagram - matt.semp

Back to the top

Instagram - matt.semp

Back to the top

jacob said

Any updates on Tintop mats

Thanks to Matt I've now got accurate templates of the tintop floor pan so the tin top mat sets are ready to roll.  :thumbs:

Big thanks again Matt for helping me with this, and for posting the pictures.  :cool:

Jacob, send me a PM with what you need.  :)

Gav

Back to the top
Hi mate
I would like a set of these for a tin top please but I'm not sure what colour, would like to have as close as poss to what would have come with car originally it's a campaign in Helios blue have you or anyone got any ideas.
Cheers
Neil 

171761 views (107 Kb)

Back to the top
Hi Neil, what colour is your carpet? My Alpine White tin top had deep black carpets so I'd assume black for your Helios tin top but I know some later Helios cabby's had deep blue carpets.

The genuine cabby mats I made templates from were black.  :)

Back to the top
Hi mate
To be honest I bought it last November and it went straight into mates garage so I can't remember lol 
I'm going to give it a run this Sunday if weather ok so will get back to you ASAP and let you know what colour I will need.
Cheers
Neil 

171761 views (107 Kb)

Back to the top
I'd be interested in a set like the ones above in mazes post? What colour combo is this? Black on black?

Back to the top

prashb10 said

I'd be interested in a set like the ones above in mazes post? What colour combo is this? Black on black?

Hi mate, they're black with black piping.

Orders are going in on Friday, will have new stock of tin top and cabby mats in colours black/black, black/red and blue/blue.

Back to the top
Hi mate

I would like a set for my Sportline please. Black with red piping if still available?

Cheers
Spence!!!

Back to the top
Hi, I would like one set of black with red piping please

thank you

Jim

Back to the top

Alpine-Freshish said

Hi mate

I would like a set for my Sportline please. Black with red piping if still available?

Cheers
Spence!!!

Added on the order mate. PMing you my paypal details.

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.