Skip navigation

Mk1 golf gti gti cab breaking

Back to the top

lukecab said

hi hibbs stockport Manchester way? I might be able to get over sunday morning is that any good for you

yes give me a ring if you want zero778888three362

Back to the top

GGIFA said

I would be interested in the black rubbing stip.  This may be what they are called they come in six parts running the length of the car and are fixed in the indentation in the front wing , door and rear panels.

The ones in the picture look solid black with no chrome insert if this is the case what would you want for these.

Also interested in the drives side chrome strip that runs the length of the car between the wheels and the 4 wheel Spats what condition are these in and a price would be helpfull.
hi pal 40 for the 6 trims 25 for lower ones

Graham

GGIFA said

I would be interested in the black rubbing stip.  This may be what they are called they come in six parts running the length of the car and are fixed in the indentation in the front wing , door and rear panels.

The ones in the picture look solid black with no chrome insert if this is the case what would you want for these.

Also interested in the drives side chrome strip that runs the length of the car between the wheels and the 4 wheel Spats what condition are these in and a price would be helpfull.

Graham

Back to the top
hi hibbs I will be coming over sunday morning for the passenger door can I have your post code for sat nav, and how much for the radiator and cowling if you still got it

Back to the top

lukecab said

hi hibbs I will be coming over sunday morning for the passenger door can I have your post code for sat nav, and how much for the radiator and cowling if you still got it

nice to meet you palk

Back to the top
Hi Hibbs,

I'm looking for an exhaust back box for an 89 GTI cab, also what condition is the helios blue boot lid and finally lowering springs ????

Cheers

Back to the top

Fathammer said

Hi Hibbs,

I'm looking for an exhaust back box for an 89 GTI cab, also what condition is the helios blue boot lid and finally lowering springs ????

Cheers

hi got a nearly new back box,boot lid has been repaired ,its on coilovers not springs

Back to the top
what are you looking for the back box posted to Wiltshire please ?

Back to the top

Fathammer said

what are you looking for the back box posted to Wiltshire please ?

Checked it pal it's not as nearly new as I thought 

Back to the top
Hi Hibbs,

Thanks for letting me know. Think I've found one on fleabay !!

Fingers crossed.

Back to the top
Hi Hibbs

I'll go for that.

Any price on the spats or have they gone?

Let me know how you want payment.

Graham

Back to the top
Hi Hibbs,
what condition are the rubber seals on both B-pillars? Is the parcel shelf available, and if so is it blue or black?
cheers
Lee

1986 GTI Cabriolet ("dambuster")

2000 Mk4 Cabriolet Avantgarde (bought for the mrs)

2001 Zafira 1.8

Back to the top
hiya have you still got the power roof
dont need the motors just the roof

thanks

malmo

Back to the top
Have you still got this shell as Im looking for someone to cut me out the airbox frame which is on the n/s wheel tub in the engine bay.

First Golf, lots of work. I've started so I'll finish!

Back to the top
Dash loom still avail?
I'm guessing being gti it's the same as a tintop?

MK1 Golf 4x4 Build
MK1 Golf 4X4 | Facebook

Back to the top
Do you have a fuel filter/swirl pot?  The small white plastic one before pump? Cheers

Back to the top

Climbatize said

Dash loom still avail?
I'm guessing being gti it's the same as a tintop?

Yes £30

Back to the top
Hi mate,
Do you have the alternator and what condition is the front bumper? 
Cheers. 

Back to the top

andypat said

Hi mate,
Do you have the alternator and what condition is the front bumper? 
Cheers. 

Hi would £20 plus post fro t bumper £30

Back to the top
As long as the front bumper has no cracks or major scuffs I'll take both off you please.  Can you let me know postage and payment details and I'll get the payment sent. 
Cheers Andy. 

Back to the top

andypat said

As long as the front bumper has no cracks or major scuffs I'll take both off you please.  Can you let me know postage and payment details and I'll get the payment sent. 
Cheers Andy. 

Send you a picture if you like
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.