Skip navigation

loads of mk1 parts! (buy one part get one half price!! )

Back to the top

parts i have left!

Ive payed for parts and there seems to be no signs of them, its all gone quiet too.

Back to the top

burny said

Ive payed for parts and there seems to be no signs of them, its all gone quiet too.

Hopefully you will get sorted out  :P

Sticker Pig

Back to the top
will your windscreen washer steering column lever fit my '90 cabby? do they work?

Thanks

B

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top
Quick update - NO battery clamp and NO refund :(

Sticker Pig

Back to the top
Hello,

Is the loom still available?  If so will it be suitable for a LHD?

Ivan

Back to the top
I'm pretty p××+ed off I have wanted to spend the last 2 weekends sorting my car but need the loom I paid for before I can do anything!!!  :P If it isnt here by tuesday and I receive no refund I shall buy a new one 1 peed off jj

Back to the top
hello
is the gti manifold still available..
and how much. cheers

Back to the top
Who has paid for parts and either not received them or received faulty goods and as a result is out of pocket?

Sticker Pig

Back to the top

9double9 said

Who has paid for parts and either not received them or received faulty goods and as a result is out of pocket?

I have paid 60 including postage for a set of clocks which were damaged in the post - possibly due to them being wrapped in a black binliner instead of a box? - and are not working 100% as was stated when I bought them. Nathan told me lasat week he would refund me this week when he gets paid. I text him today but have yet to receive a reply

Back to the top
I paid £15 for a battery clamp and bolt and some other screws. Got the screws but still waiting on the battery clamp and bolt despite numerous texts promising it was resent and further ones stating he would refund.   :P

Sticker Pig

Back to the top
Ive been bumped out of 30 by golfc! Does anyone know this guy or does he wear a mask??

Back to the top
I paid 37 quid for a wiring loom that has never come anyone have any ideas about recouping the money??? My mate said to report him to the police and get a crime number then paypal would issue a refund????

Back to the top

jjdegaris said

I paid 37 quid for a wiring loom that has never come anyone have any ideas about recouping the money??? My mate said to report him to the police and get a crime number then paypal would issue a refund????

I think the issue unless I'm wrong is that we paid by Paypal as a gift payment which won't be covered by Paypal for a refund.

Sticker Pig

Back to the top
Some fellow golf mk1 friend we have here! Make this a WARNING! to anyone thinking of buying from this guy.

Back to the top
i didn't want to jump on the band wagon but last month (18th april) :(  i paid £85 for a dash which i still haven't received and have had nothing but excuses over the last few weeks and now its all gone dead. i feel too i have been robbed of £85

Back to the top
He has not replied to the chairmans or my PTs/emails either. There is not a lot else we can do other than ban him, which would stop any further comms.

I just hope that the payments were not given as gifts.

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
If everyone who has been ripped off pt's me there details what they paid for how much etc I think we can get the police to take some action we might not get our money back but nathan might think twice about doing this again on another forum etc

Nathan if you're down on your luck going through issues whatever ripping people off on here is s×+t and not contacting them is beyond s+×t I hope you get a knock on the door from wales' s finest soon

Back to the top
I do feel for the people that haven't received their items and not had a refund. I met Nathan and he was really nice . A little surprised by all this if im honest as he seemed very genuine and honest upfront.

Hope you all get refunds and get it sorted asap..

Back to the top
This has been happening for a while now with the owner of this thread and if you are in doubt regarding any seller, firstly don't buy from them, but if you still go ahead make sure you don't gift them the money through PayPal as you will not have a leg to stand on.

It's about time he was banned IMO as he's obviously a shark, who already had a chance previously.

Just remember that the sharks are in the minority as I've only had good deals with everyone I've bought from over the last few years.

Just my opinion

Chris

Back to the top
The problem we face in these circumstances is if hes banned from the sight any slight effort that's made to refund people will be well and truly out the window. Not saying that receiving goods or refunds is a dead cert anyways. I think Ade and Dan have tried to make contact to no avail as of yet. Its one of them real awkward situations that we shouldn't have to face.  :ocf_emoticons__dontknow:

Chris

Volkswagen Golf LS (1981 X)   Austin Morris Mini HL (1981 X)  Honda Civic Type S CTDi (2009 59)   Mercedes-Benz 208D F & D Motorhome (1990 G)  Audi A2 SE (2001 X) Banner
There are too many online users to list.