Skip navigation

loads of mk1 parts! (buy one part get one half price!! )

Back to the top

parts i have left!

Nathan still no loom????

Back to the top

jjdegaris said

Nathan still no loom????

Have you also paid for something that you never received?

Sticker Pig

Back to the top
I did I hope that there has just been some sort of mix up and my wiring loom is on it's way… I have texted nathan a few times no reply and pt'd on here I just want to crack on with my car

Back to the top
I am hoping that's the case and that Nathan will reappear on here soon and put everyone's mind at ease. I am waiting for him to get back to me about a set of clocks which were damaged when they arrived.
Come on Nathan, please do the right thing by everyone. We are all in this together

Back to the top
I found nathan very pleasant , nice and didn't have a problem dealing with him at all.. Though i might if the engine doesn't run ;)

Im sure he will sort out all problems people have.

Back to the top

twstrong said

I found nathan very pleasant , nice and didn't have a problem dealing with him at all.. Though i might if the engine doesn't run ;)

Im sure he will sort out all problems people have.

I hope so fella I think people feel a bit let down when they pay for something that is either damaged or just simply doesn't arrive having bought and sold many things on fleabay 99% of transactions go smoothly but the odd 1% go wrong due to the postal system and sometimes just outright fraud hopefully all will come good in the end  :thumbs:

Back to the top
Do not want to be an Agent Provocateur here but the last few posts in this thread have all been negative and Golfc has not responded to any can a mod look in to this before another member appears to be out of pocket with no goods? :dry:

Speeding is like masturbation, everyone does it ,but it's not something you should record and put on the internet!! 

Back to the top
This is being looked into by the committee

Banner

Back to the top
I received the washer bottle ordered on page 1 without a problem.  I hope everyone receives the parts they ordered too.

Butleraw '83 Schwarz Black GTI

Back to the top
I'm sure there's a simple explanation.

Back to the top

jellybelly said

This is being looked into by the committee

Good idea - Thank you.

(did you get my message about the clocks? :) )

Back to the top
I received a text message stating that the funds would be credited back via Paypal, this has not happened as yet. Paul

Sticker Pig

Back to the top
I just thought I should tell people I had a text message from nathan last night and he's going to send my loom I just think he's been busy sorting stuff hopefully everyones issues will be resolved in the near future j

Back to the top
Good luck! I hope it turns up I have been chasing my battery clamp / refund and despite numerous promises by text still nothing.

Sticker Pig

Back to the top
I got a text from Nathan yesterday telling me he would refund my payment when he gets paid next week.....

Back to the top
Right now I'm going to believe that nathan is going to stick by he's word and do what he says I hope you can speak with him and sort out your parts/refund :-)

Back to the top
9double9 your doing my head in mate ive told you Il transfer your money when i get the chance its £7 , then your on here making sly remarks, you know what from today no parts are longer for sale , this forum seems to be full of noisy people, all people do on this forum is jump the gun, absolutely bunk! Ive been busy the last few days as iv opened up my own garage , jheeze then i come on here and see all this sh#t again saying negative comments as for the people commenting on here f.e if ive sold parts to you, but you other people who i ain't sold parts too i got one thing to say why dont you mind your own buissness , im done with dealing on here now , p.s parts will be sent out asap then that's it

Back to the top

golfc said

9double9 your doing my head in mate ive told you Il transfer your money when i get the chance its £7 , then your on here making sly remarks, you know what from today no parts are longer for sale , this forum seems to be full of noisy people, all people do on this forum is jump the gun, absolutely bunk! Ive been busy the last few days as iv opened up my own garage , jheeze then i come on here and see all this sh#t again saying negative comments as for the people commenting on here f.e if ive sold parts to you, but you other people who i ain't sold parts too i got one thing to say why dont you mind your own buissness , im done with dealing on here now , p.s parts will be sent out asap then that's it

Nathan, if the parts ordered were sent out in the condition described and included the expected part then no one would be complaining. Glad to hear that you are sorting out the issues. 

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top

golfc said

Nathan, we now understand you have been busy but maybe letting people know on here that you weren't ignoring them and that you were busy setting up your garage might have been a good idea.
Thanks

Back to the top

lhasadreams said

golfc said

Nathan, if the parts ordered were sent out in the condition described and included the expected part then no one would be complaining. Glad to hear that you are sorting out the issues. 

Nathan, all I want is what I have paid for or a prompt refund. I was told several times by yourself that the battery clamp was sent. It has never turned up. Anything that I have said has been 100% factual. In the amount of time you spent writing the above post you could have logged onto Paypal and made the refund. No one is that busy that they can't take an hour and sort out the problems that has arisen.

Sticker Pig
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.