Skip navigation

loads of mk1 parts! (buy one part get one half price!! )

Back to the top

parts i have left!

Do yu have a carburettor for sale? If so do you know which one?

Back to the top
 byrneybob- interior is still available dude !         volkswarren- carpet is a black gti one out off a cabby , james- £25 posted deal ?  And noblet- sorry dude no carbs.    thanks Nathan

Back to the top
Could you drop me some pictures to James-carey@hotmail.co.uk

Cheers

Back to the top
Wont be able to get pics till weekend mate busy in work all week but will send some over once i get some thanks Nathan

Back to the top
mk1 dashboard how much posted pls

Back to the top
Which one dude i got 2 a tatty one which will be £45 posted and a mint one for £85 posted let me know thanks nathan

Back to the top
Hi mate cheers could U send me some pics dadbyrne08@yahoo.com

Back to the top
What's your mobile phone number mate Il send some pics over cheers Nathan

Back to the top
07852921422 pics of interior

Back to the top
If the mint dash doesn't sell can i be next in line please. Also a pic if thats ok :)

Back to the top
Bought engine and weber carb from this guy a while ago. Very happy. Deffinatley buy from again. A+++ might pop down dude and see what you have left!!

Back to the top
Oldskool- haven't herd off the other guy about dash so its yours, try contact me and let me know if your interested ! £85 posted thanks Nathan

Back to the top
Haysy what's up fella? Hows the cabby dude? Yes mate of course, still got loads left ! Just pt me on here and Il send my number over so you can contact me thanks Nathan

Back to the top
i'll def take the dash if you can send a pic.. i sent a p.m. hope you got it. let me know how you want paying

Back to the top
Hi there mate PayPal would be best, id you could pt me your contact details including address and phone number and then Il send over some pics many thanks Nathan .

Back to the top
Grille arrived today, spot on mate just what I'm after!!

Buy with confidence guys!!

Andy. :cool:

Back to the top
Hi mate,

I see in the photos you have a steering column cowling. What is the condition? How much are you selling that for? and do you have the associated fixings?

Do you have any A pillar gutter trims? preferably in black.

Back to the top
cowling is in good condition mate £10 plus postage( if needed) also are they trims your talking about the ones by windscreen if so £ 20 plus postage  ( if needed)

many thanks nathan

Back to the top

golfc said

cowling is in good condition mate £10 plus postage( if needed) also are they trims your talking about the ones by windscreen if so £ 20 plus postage  ( if needed)

many thanks nathan

I will take them.

Back to the top

golfc said

Oldskool- haven't herd off the other guy about dash so its yours, try contact me and let me know if your interested ! £85 posted thanks Nathan

Sorry about delay, been trying to log in on my phone.. My number is 07908075392
I will pay pal you this evening if that's ok an all the pics check out as I believe they will do :) 
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.