Skip navigation

Merchandise 2013 Ideas... What would you like to see??!!!

Back to the top
cabriolet fans :)

Banner

Back to the top

jellybelly said

cabriolet fans :)

Looks good job I'd have 1 

South West Regional Host

Previous;
1991 Clipper, 1978 S1 GLS, 1983 Type25, 1989 Clipper GTI

Current;
Zero, zilch, nought, zero, nothing….

Banner

Back to the top
Looks very good. Very impressed. When are these due to go into production? Any dates?

Cheers Hugh.

www.vwgolf1.com - vw golf parts and genuine accessories!

Banner

Back to the top

Shughy said

Looks very good. Very impressed. When are these due to go into production? Any dates?

sorry to be crued mate, but when i get my ass into gear  O_o

i'm just talking with the supplier at the minute, ideal i would like it the same as the badges, silver on black… but silver is a very hard colour to screen print. also not sure how it would work on the darker colour

i'm looking into it :)

Banner

Back to the top
tea cosys?

1977 Leyland Clubman
2012 BMW 3 Series Sport. 

Back to the top
Just to say thanks to JB who is putting in a fair bit of work on these and there's stuff going on behind the scenes with this. Nice one JB.  These are going to be top notch when they're done. :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

Back to the top
These are great!  :thumbs:

Back to the top
good glad you like

Banner

Back to the top

jellybelly said

mike things are in motion with the grill badges :)
Thanks JB!
Please put two aside for me, Cabby of course.
:thumbs:Also I'd like to raise the topic of Polo Shirts again, please see my posting from August last year below:

"Just like to throw this one in the melting pot.
I had a quick look through this topic but didn't find anything relevant so here's my request.
Can we please look at getting some high quality Polo shirts with and without breast pockets?(I prefer with because I wear glasses) primarily in white with a black logo and black with a white logo.
Now I know money is tight but I'm proud to own a VW Golf Mk1 but being part of this great club is extremely special as well, don't you think?
So lets celebrate this in style.
I would like nothing more than to wear a very good quality Polo Shirt displaying this clubs logo.
Not for when I take the rubbish out or have to take the wife's car to the car wash. But for when I go out and want to look good, smart if you like! :thumbs:As for the logo (not printed please) but high quality embroidered!
One on the breast pocket of course but how about adding one to the right sleeve?
Maybe follow the theme used in Golf Pro's or F1 Teams and have one tastefully on the back, below the collar and centered.
The logo should not be large, take a look how 'Boss' does it, real style. :DI'm willing to pay good money, 50.00 GBP per shirt if not more for the right item and I would commit to ordering three Polo Shirts."

JB, just thought I'd mention it again. :)Keep up the great work. :DMike.

Sent by a smartphone and not a smartperson!

Play Guess the Asking Price 'SEASON 4' as of Sunday the 29th of October 2017.
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=chat%2Fmk1-golf-chat_2%2Fguess-the-asking-price_2

OLD.
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=chat%2Fmk1-golf-chat_2%2Fold-guess-the-asking

Ever wondered who's behind the scenes of this forum?
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/index.php?page=committee

Mike

There's me building mine 28 years ago, almost finished!        

001.JPG       

Be proud of your VW Golf Mk1, it's very special!

Back to the top
cheers mike

this is something i can do for you if you like, at some point in the coming months, definatly before the AGM i will be ording more of our polo shirts and can tag what you like onto the order.

the clubs embriodery is all set up so the extra cost of embriodered item in minimul

please keep reminding me mate as i'm a very forgetful person O_o

Banner

Back to the top

jellybelly said

cheers mike

this is something i can do for you if you like, at some point in the coming months, definatly before the AGM i will be ording more of our polo shirts and can tag what you like onto the order.

the clubs embriodery is all set up so the extra cost of embriodered item in minimul

please keep reminding me mate as i'm a very forgetful person O_o
Thank again as always JB, 'The Best Shows'.

Now I'm no graphics artist but if it helps I could come up with two or three different designs for you to l@@k at?
Just drop me a line!

Have a good weekend.

:thumbs:Mike.

Sent by a smartphone and not a smartperson!

Play Guess the Asking Price 'SEASON 4' as of Sunday the 29th of October 2017.
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=chat%2Fmk1-golf-chat_2%2Fguess-the-asking-price_2

OLD.
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=chat%2Fmk1-golf-chat_2%2Fold-guess-the-asking

Ever wondered who's behind the scenes of this forum?
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/index.php?page=committee

Mike

There's me building mine 28 years ago, almost finished!        

001.JPG       

Be proud of your VW Golf Mk1, it's very special!

Back to the top
Any chance you would do the option of a jetta, like you have the two options of a tin top or cabriolet?

Also any chance of more womens fit t-shirts, fleece or jackets?

Back to the top
The issue here is that we are the Mk1 Golf Owners Club not the Mk1 Jetta Owners club. So merchandise with a Jetta on would confuse our identity.

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
your right

we have a pack your the jetta club not to tread on each others toes

so my hands are tied sorry

Banner

Back to the top

jellybelly said

your right

we have a pack your the jetta club not to tread on each others toes
so my hands are tied sorry

Yeah thought that would be the case but no harm in asking :)

Back to the top
How's the other designs coming along JB??  ;)

Back to the top
slowly mate

later this week hopefully :)

Banner

Back to the top
Ok matey. Good luck. Let me know if you need any help.  :)

Back to the top
t shirts look great, since you put up the one with GTI on would it be possible to have the different versions of the golf such as clipper , campaign, sportline etc

Haydn

Regional Host South Wales

Back to the top
this one should cover all cabriolets mate ;)

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.