Skip navigation

Carlsberg Complaints Line??????

Back to the top

Carlsberg Complaints Line??????

I don't want to be a party pooper. It's the insurance company who tell us whats allowed and whats not. Sorry.

Is there no way if people wanted to do something people couldnt just sign a disclaimer form to say they hold not liability to the club and what they are doing is off thier own back?

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top

richyhill said

I don't want to be a party pooper. It's the insurance company who tell us whats allowed and whats not. Sorry.

Is there no way if people wanted to do something people couldnt just sign a disclaimer form to say they hold not liability to the club and what they are doing is off thier own back?

Its not that easybecasue it would still be at the event organised by the club. Take GTI International this year, there was an accident and despite there being a 'dsiclaimer' in the booklet I'm sure that there would be some legal redress.

Personally and I'll speak on behalf of the rest of the committee, I/ we don't want to be cited in a law suit if someone injures themselves so we keep it was safe as possible.

Back to the top
yeah good shout, were usually all too busy drinking and putting on silly fancy dress to have time for region competitions lol

cant believe the wait now for next years AGM :-(

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.