Skip navigation

Carlsberg Complaints Line??????

Back to the top

Carlsberg Complaints Line??????

fonzooorooo said

Excellent effort from the organisers!

2 things I'd have liked are:
Water point (ideally near the camping field) for cooking/washing up etc.

Facility to wash hands near the camping (I know the porta loos had magic foam stuff, but that doesn't get the inevitable dirt off that you get whilst camping)

And just one to discuss… (and I'll admit I'm biased!) How do people feel about live bands?

There is a water point in the normal camping field. It was switched on and full of pressure - as I found out when I checked it!!  :banghead:
Thats about as good as you'll get for and washing facities, unless you get a plastic container.

Live bands, not really worth paying for a DJ and not using him. We did it in 2009, I stayed away personally - not my scene.

Prayer room, I'll look into that.

Back to the top
Get the DJ to change the music more frequently instead of playing on a loop.  :wink:

Back to the top

Paprika said

My only complaint was that some people seemed to know where they were going on the run-out, which detracted from the fun of driving up and down the same stretch of road laughing at each other.

we went outon the pre agm run out and still got lost. No fault of the directions just my co driver being hammered :)

1989 MK1 Golf Clipper
1999 Ford Cougar 2.5 v6 (soon the nightmare will be over and car gone)

Back to the top
The row we had when I missed the turning for Melbourne on the way back nearly led to divorce :D

Back to the top

Paprika said

The row we had when I missed the turning for Melbourne on the way back nearly led to divorce :D

"nearly"??  Sounds like you didn't try hard enough  :wink:  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Hi it was a great agm it gets better every year about peoples bad point about the music too loud just come and see me and i would be more than willing to turn it down

Back to the top
Debs on the sunday i just supply the pa equipment its my time to have a look around the great cars but i will make a bigger play list next time lol

Back to the top
understandable, everyone needs to get a look round. Bigger playlist would be cool, music was brill just needed more of it!

:D

Back to the top
Live bands??? more like live dj sets just throwing some ideas out there… Beardyman, chase n status, Swedish house mafia, vibes/dougal/Conrad/bukem- bit of roni!  Ooh yeah! Proper shakedown for your booty!

I know there's no hope - just dreaming…. Lol

chelle

long live bew:)

Back to the top
I'm sure our outgoing chairman could be persuaded to do a set!!!

:mrgreen:  8)

Back to the top
It was a brilliant weekend.
One positive which no one has mentioned, the food van. Very good selection of food at fair prices and the quality of the food was very good. The breakfast baps sorted me out both mornings.
I cant think of any areas for improvement.

A really good / relaxed / friendly and fun atmosphere 👍.

Ste

Back to the top
the music was fine imo

if we had dj sets it would get to heavy and it's not a rave

i just couldn't dance any more due to whelly rash!! :(

Banner

Back to the top

jellybelly said

i just couldn't dance any more due to whelly rash!! :(

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Back to the top
Yeah I know - I thought it was cos you were too busy scarey little boys 😃

chelle

Back to the top
I think Crazy Quiffs should do the music next year.

I heard a lot of people saying they found them selves sitting twiddling their thumbs as they thought there would have been more put on like other shows.

Ban YOMP from bringing his car next year so im in with a chance of winning lol

I had a mint weekend and found everyone very welcoming and friendly so ill be back with family next year.

Worst part was only managing 4 flaps!

Best part was meeting some real diamond people!

Cheers lads and lasses!!!

1983 Mk1 Golf Gti 1.8 - Black
1999 Toyota Hi-Lux - White
2008 British Bulldog age 1 - Red & White
2009 Range Rover Sport - Black
2012 Mitsubishi Canter Tipper - Orange

Back to the top

chellemk1 said

Beardyman, chase n status, Swedish house mafia, vibes/dougal/Conrad/bukem- bit of roni!

I must have got old when I wasn't watching!! Do me a cd so I can taste a little of what you're one about.. Only heard of Chase n Status… My mates black Beemer was in the Blind Faith video that the band arrive at the rave in!! They did an alloy filming it!!!  :banghead:

Back to the top

there you go dano  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Yes blans!!!! Love it! Got me going through iTunes now finding good old drum n bass classics!

chelle

Back to the top

bigbadchris said

I heard a lot of people saying they found them selves sitting twiddling their thumbs as they thought there would have been more put on like other shows.

alot more put on? when on the show day or saturday?

Banner

Back to the top

bigbadchris said

Which show were you at ! Loads to see, and keep wife and kids occupied, free bouncy castle was a nice touch.

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.